Tw- $@

HELLO, everyone of you who has had read many of my books and this story here, I would like to say Im very sorry for being hiatus ❤️

I took a very long break because I didn't feel like writing anymore, I was Sexually assaulted, I lost my motivation to writing on this app for a while, but I'm am back now, I will be updating all of my stories especially, "mental disorder" and my Jackson story about mafia, and more for those of you whole like it and I very much appreciate it..

And for those who know me personally behind these story Wattpad and more I love you so much for being there for me and for the people on Wattpad who doesn't know me very much and we only reply and have fun in each others story I miss you and hopefully we get to do that again.

It breaks my heart to see many of you leaving the app, but I understand and hopefully you guys have a nice life.

I would also like to announce that I am okay, just been in the hospital for a few weeks so again please forgive me!!

For all the ones who has been commenting and replying in RapMonstaUnderMyBed1 

Y'all are funny and I have been reading and rereading her books for coping and distraction!

Again I will be posting a lot more now I hope everyone is doing okay!

Enjoy a picture of me a few day before the incident ❤️