Taemin

leetaeminforever32

"I'mma run a bath water, stay here I'll be right back okay baby", he kisses your lips and walks to the bathroom that is connected to yours and his room.

And you stay there on the bed looking fucked out as ever, trying to catch your breath, the sound of bathtub being turned as the water hits the tub surfs heavy and hard.

Taemin comes back into the room a few minutes later, he picks you up gently and you hold on to him and whimper.

He carries you to the bathroom, and likely put you in the tub, you moan as you made contact with the warm water, turning him on again.

Scooting up so he can get in, he gets in with you sliding in from behind
( ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°). His soft dick touching your back, he puts his hands arms around you protectively and he kisses your neck, cheeks, shoulders and you collarbone as you moan and giggle.

He moans and massages your breast and you squirm and moan while giggling, he laughs and kisses your lips, you squeeze your legs, because what he is doing is cause a little heat problem do there.

"Taemin, w-what are we", you asks and he stops kissing you and looks at you with an unreadable look, and then answers you, " I-i don't know, baby, what do you think? What do you want us to be?", he ask curiously as he starts kisses your again neck.

Your eyes hooded and flutter as you manage to answer him trying your best to ignore the suckling on your collarbones.

"I want you do be mines, and me as yours, cause your such a daddy", you smirk, he chuckles and snuggles into your neck, " we're in this tub like a married couple, so why not, and hell I wouldnt mine putting a couple of kids in here", he said, rubbing your stomach.

You laugh and slap his hands away.

"But what about our parents, taemin",
You asked him, " Ehh I'll worry about that later, okay baby", he cooled, you nodded tilting your head back to lay in his shoulders.

"Im going to fuck you again okay baby,? ", you instantly smile and nodded your head okay

Taemin turns you over and slides easily into you and he groans as you moan out loud at the sudden intrusion.

"Sorry, you made me this way, even my now ex girlfriend couldn't get me this hard", he exclaims and starts fucking you roughly, you throw your head back and moan his thrust faster and faster than ever before.

" Y/n ahhh, fuck baby"

"ahhh Taemin, oh shit",

Skin slapping fills the bathroom and you fuck your self on his dick continuing to ride him.

Your orgasm quickly building up at the way he's fucking you, his tip stabbing your spot over and over, your vision turning white as you violently skake and his legs quiver.

"TAEMINNN, I'm cumming Daddy I'm cumming", he groans and fucks you harder than before, " ahhhhhhh ahhh ahh ahhhhh, Taemin, Taemin Taemin", you moan cumming his dick, and he thrust a few more time before shooting 7 long strings of cum inside you filling up your walls.

"Oh shit", he moans

You look at your  handsome stepbrother, through adoring eyes as tears run down your face, "I didn't mean to hurt you, i just couldn't help my self", taemin whispered, only to be interrupted by the thrust of your tongue, he gladly indulged on this sweet treat and sucked on your tongue.

The kiss seemed to last for ever, he caressed your body and cupped your ass in his large hands, you suddenly broke the kiss as your eye widen in amusement his dick was hardening inside you, again, "you didn't think I was done with you, did you baby? ",