Jin:

Jin, jin was an lovely sweet man he loves you to the moon and back, he was the man that caught your eye 3 years again at an basketball game.

The ball was in his hands when it accidentally came flying your way hitting you on the shoulder it hurted like hell, he came up to you and quickly apologized. you looked up and saw the most beautiful man ever forgetting the pain in you shoulder, when you came back into reality you told him it was okay.

He sighed and looked at you for a sec and said that you where beautiful, you guys talked until it was erupted by his couch telling his to continue the game. And before he walked away he glaced at you one more time mouthing "meet me after the game", you quickly nod your head and looked down smiling hard.

after the game you both meet up talk and go eachother number. he asked you on an date, which of course you agreed on going to.......later on you guys started dating.

4 years later

"Jinnnnn" you call sit in the couch watch tv, while rubbing your 7 month belly.

"yes baby" he said running down stairs with an basketball in his hand, wearing basketball shorts with no shirt on with his lovely hair in his face.

"Damn....im a lucky ass bitch" you thought ass you smirked."can you go get me some honey tenders with ketchup with crunch up chips and sprinkle them on there pwwweasse" you asked sweetly.

"anything for you baby" he said putting his basketball down, making his way to the kitchen. You smile to your self ohh how lucky you are, as he walked to the kitchen you cant help but stare at his lovely ass."NICE ASS" you giggled.

He laughed making his way to the kitchen. To your surprise you felt alittle kick as you scroll throw the tv shocking the hell out of you, you start smiling rubbing your belly.

Jin comes back in the living room to see you smiling and rubbing your belly.

he has been waiting for your baby to start moving or something at least." Baby you okay?" he asked, walking over to you putting your food on the table infront of you getting down on on knee rubbing you stomach.

You took his hand and placing it on your stomach wear she kicked you ."push that spot baby". he looked at you confused, but attended to do it anyway."hey babygirl how u doing in there?" He smiled, when he felt an tiny kick on his hand.

He looked back at you and then your belly and smiled and kiss it and started laughing."i love you babygirl daddy loves you so much" he kisses your belly, rubbing it right after.

"Oh yeah and who that bitch you where talking to on the phone" you asked irritated. "Nobody baby" he laughed." Its just my boss" he laughed again."oh okay" you said looking back at the tv.

You roll your eyes and he just laughed at you jealousy, he sits next to you and being watching your favorite show "the flash".

Heyo srry this was short i didn't know what else to think about sooooooo if anything jin loves yaaaa!!!! And this was probably shitting💀😫

Heyo srry this was short i didn't know what else to think about sooooooo if anything jin loves yaaaa!!!!  And this was probably shitting💀😫

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

LETS APPRECIATE THOSE PLUMP SEXY LOVELY LIPS💜💜💜💜💜💜💜