Kai: come back home

"P-please c-come back h-home baby", you sob into the phone, your locked into you guys room as the commotion door stairs continues as you hear glass hitting the floor as it shadders.

The sound about 7 or nine people scattering around your home.

2 hours ago you where just fine in the shower having a good old time washing your self off after a stressful day of worked.

You worked as a school teacher, you teach 9th graders, those little shits stressed you out so much your begging to think that taking that job offer was a horrible idea, working at that school feels like as if you where working at the school of one of your favorite movie.

Lean on me

God, you wish you could have had another job offer, but the school pays as much as good than any other job, 300 an hour just to tell kids what do and what not to do.

But it's always that one kid that pisses you off the most, Janelle, never listens, nor turn in her work, nasty ass attitude with those ugly ass long nails them old ladys with having and her fried ass weave.

How does she wipe her ass with those
Nails?

How dear that little bitch try and seduce your husband who you had asked to bring you your lunch, you left at home this morning rushing off to your job late, even though he was in the mafia him self he was disgusted and scared of her.

She was always the one to stress you out.

But back to what's happening.

"Shh, baby calm down okay I'm on my way home to you, with the boys jackson and xiumin and the other boys are on there way baby just be quite" He cooed, you shook your head whispering a yes.

"Where are you" He asked, anger and concern in his voice, he wasn't mad at you, but is wondering who the fuck would do this at nighttime for what.

"I- I'm in the b-bathroom, i-i just got out t-the shower", you sobbed a little sniffling, your towel wrapped around your body stopping above your knees your hand caressing your 8 month pregnant ole belly.

" Shit, do you have some clothes on baby, please tell me you have some clothes on" He whine throwing head back worried.

You closed your and sighed scared, your eyes water once more as your lips trembled.

"N-no, I'm sorry", you bit your bottom lip trying to hold back a sob tears trembling down your eyes, I should've brought some damn clothes with me I'm so fucking stupid, you thought to yourself.

You heard a sigh coming from the other end, kai head thrown back as tear strolled down his face as he mumbles a fuck.

"No, no it's not your fault okay, listen now y/n baby, what are they doing now?" He asked, as the sound of the car speeds faster, you stop breathing to listen what's happening downstairs.

You can hear whispering and your refrigerator opening along with cabinets and freezer.

"I-i think there going through our food, I hear them braking things an-and footsteps" You shuddered, hands shaking in fear.

"Okay okay listen to me baby, calm down and take deep breathes okay, you have a human in your belly I'll be there okay" He cooed you did exactly with he said to do. "Okay now try to sneak some clothes and go inside our walk in closet and open the secret square and climb inside" He demand.

You nodded you head whispering an okay, and he tells you to keep him on the phone.

You get up and tip toed turns the bathroom door and slightly open it and take a peek, once you see that the coast is clear you creek the door open gladly it didn't make a sound.