Minhyun:I want kids

Please vote and comment and follow me for more please😫🙏🙏💓

"Come on baby please" Minhyun begged as he kiss your neck, while you do the dishes.

he has been asking you to have kids for the past week after you guys wedding, you told him you weren't ready yet.

he completely understood you, but refuses to wait for to long, oh how sexy would you look pregnant with his baby.

You were scared out of your mind, you've watched videos of women giving birth to there kids and god it look so painful, you didn't know if you wanted to go through that pain.

No, not yet.

One of the videos you watched was about a women, explaining how it feels to have children the pain, and the screaming and ect, she explained even though that it hurts it was all worth it.

You thought about it, yeah it might be worth the pain, but hell how long does it take to heal.

Of course the both of you had sex, many times, you felt like the couple from your favorite book you've read over and over. The legend of juanpito, but in a different way, damn that book is so good.

Having a baby might not sound so bad, but the pain, the lady made it sound like as if your having an heart attack or someone kicked you in the vagina.

"I'll think about it baby, okay", your voice low like a whisper, he smiled and kissed your head nodding his head, " Okay y/n, I'll be upstairs okay baby", "okay" You smiled finishing up with the pile of dishes.

You rinsed them and put them away into the dish rack, you took the towel that was on top of the kitchen counter and dried your hands.

You took your apron off hanging it on the side of the door and closed it.

Walking your way upstairs, you can hear your minhyun getting into bed, you creep the door open a little to take a peek of his back muscle.

And might I say, damn.... You are one lucky women.

You bit your lip, as he stretches away his muscle arms flex, his thick neck, a gasp escapes your lips ass he throw his head back.

Fuck that was so hot

You feel your lady part, starts to heat up a little, the feeling of your pussy clench as your panties soak from the sight in front of you.

Holy shit

Mmhh maybe it isn't bad having a baby, god what is wrong with me.

Just as you where about to open the door more it swung open and your meet with an, confused minhyun.

And damn it his shirt is off, those lovely abs and those sexy brown eyes, oh god his neck and his chest his honey skin, the way his hair is mess up.

If only he can see right through your eyes, all the things he could see what your think right at this very moment.

Oh and we cant forget that he is wearing grey sweat pants, oh no, oh no no no no, he just licked his lips.

Oh no ma'am sir don't you do that, no.

His pink sex lips, his long thick tounge, oh god, let me just ride your face.

"BABE" a voice raised, snapping out of dream land, you shake your head slightly jumping, "huh? " Making him chuckle, "babe are you okay, why are you stand at the door way come in".

He grabs you by your waist pulling you into the room closing the door shut. Smirking the way he notice you checking him out, he let's it slide.

Smiling sheepishly you turned around wrapping your arms around him giving him a big fat kiss on his sexy lip, catching him buy suprise.