16. Tigger

Since being on tour,  Nikki had withheld his promise with straying away with the groupies, which I was happy about

Since being on tour, Nikki had withheld his promise with straying away with the groupies, which I was happy about. Obviously this caused all of his band mates & even Doc to question his behavior, but nonetheless had supported his decision. But what I did not expect was his drug use becoming worse overtime, which I wasn't happy about. I didn't know if it was a coping mechanism to help him with avoiding the random hookups, but it was definitely worrisome to everyone around. This the only caused Doc to set up some rules, and made me become all of  their babysitters throughout the trip.

Doc & I both would have to constantly switch between rooms for each band member, and spend the night. Obviously, when I was supposed to be 'babysitting' Nikki, he and I would be doing things that we're definitely more than pg-13, if you know what I mean. But It wasn't always fun, especially with Tommy. This guy was like Tigger on crack, and I'm not even kidding. At the end of the night, he'd be jumping, running, and throwing things everywhere around the Hotel rooms. I obviously couldn't handle him just by himself, so I needed Docs help half of the time.

Like today, it was after one of their bigger concerts, and Tommy was completely destroying his hotel room. As soon as I enter the room, I witness the tall lanky man throw the small television across the room. It wasn't the first time he destroyed things, but this was the first time he had destroyed a television, and I was shocked. Once Tommy had finally spotted me by the door way with an horrified look on my face, he immediately started to dart towards his hotel bathroom like a child.

"Tommy Lee!" I yell before charging after him, which surprising even myself, I had somehow flew on top of the lanky man, and managed to get him on the bed. The man then suddenly screeches like a bird as soon as I pin him down, and only begins laughing hysterically on the bed soon after.

"N-No, no more drugs for you." I say while breathing heavily, in order to catch my breathe. This only caused Tommy's eyes to widen in fear, and flip me over onto the bed. I immediately screech in sudden fear, and hear Tommys hotel door open.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Doc asks the drummer, clearly pissed off at the sight of the room.
"Don't fucking come in here!" Tommy shouts at Doc, who then throws the lamp in my direction, almost hitting me. "Stop it! You almost hit her, you idiot!" Doc shouts only causing Tommy to hit his empty beer glass bottle on his head, before screaming manically.

I then look behind Doc, and see Nikki laughing at the sight, making me quickly remove myself from the bed. As soon as I do so, Tommy then charges towards Doc, and they both immediately start to wrestle one another. It then ended more quickly then expected, due to Doc punching Tommy right in his pretty face. As I watch as the lanky man be put to sleep, he was laid flatly one the bed, and only to be handcuffed to the headboard by Doc.

"Take Nikki back to his room, please." Doc says before sitting on the edge of Tommy's bed to catch his breathe.

"He's clearly getting too old for this." Nikki drunkly whispers to me, which would've made me laugh, unless Nikki didn't loudly blurt it out enough for the grumpy man to hear. Doc then slowly turns his head to glare towards Nikki, in our direction. This then made me cover my boyfriends mouth with my hand.
"Let's get you in bed, before you get yourself more into trouble—Goodnight Doc." I tell Nikki before kind-heartily saying my goodbye to the man, who was still managing to catch his breath.

As soon as I close the Tommy's door behind us, Nikki immediately slaps my butt, before going into fits of laughter. "Seriously?" I ask the drunk and high man in front of me, while trying not to smile. As much as I hated him being under the influence, I never could stay mad at him for it. I just had to face the facts that this was his life whether I liked it or not, and I'd have too put up with it.

"Are you going to stay in my room tonight?" Nikki asks flirtatiously, with a bit of slur in his sentence.
"Depends if you give me a hard time or not." I inform the man, while carefully leading him down the hallway, so he wouldn't fall on his ass.

"The only hard time I'm going to give you is in my bed." Nikki lustfully tells me while grabbing my butt, making me remove it almost immediately, and look behind us. Luckily enough, Doc had not exited Tommy's room yet.

"Stop! You're lucky that Doc didn't walk out, right now!" I scold the man, who just roll his eyes dramatically.
"Who cares? M-Maybe that creep will stop staring at you." Nikki slurs before removing my grasp from his arm, before leaning on the wall of the hallway.
"I care—And he doesn't stare at me in that way." I say defending my boss, only making Nikki grumble to himself.

"Yes, he does—especially in that little dress of yours." Nikki says childlike, while his eyes look down at my long legs with clear lust. I did like the idea of him being jealous, and wanted to tease him about it.
But I desperately wanted nothing more to get Nikki into bed. If you didn't know by now, I found him really annoying when he was drunk.

"Are you going to give me a hard time? I'm not in the mood Nikki, I almost lost my head to a lamp, tonight." I ask the man in a motherly tone, causing his eyes to stray away from my legs, before looking over at me. "No, I-I'm not giving youuuu a hard time!" He exclaims loudly while moving away from the wall, almost falling to the ground, but I somehow manage to catch him in time.

"Shhh! People are trying to sleep, okay?" I whisper to the man who looks down at my lips, lovingly.
"Okay." He whispers back, while eyeing my blue eyes again, making me suddenly smile.
"Okay then, let's go... we're almost there." I whisper to him while walking him a few more doors, until we reached his assigned room.

While trying to open the door, Nikki suddenly bursts loudly into laughter, making me look back over to the man confusedly. "What?" I whisper over to the man, causing him to point over to the door, which so happened to be room 69.

"I-Its funny cause, that's exactlyyyy what we are going to do." He says smirking deviously, making me roll my eyes. "That's what you think." I mumble underneath my breathe, while finishing opening the door. "What?" Nikki slurs, while becoming suddenly nosey to know what I just said.
"Nothing." I quickly say, while opening the door, and helping the big baby inside his room.