6. Pizza

The next morning, I stir awake on a small chair in the living room due to the sudden loud noise the boys had created when entering the apartment

"Oh sorry, Kayla." Tommy's voice says in a much now lowered voice from behind the chair. I instantly let out a groan in satisfaction as I allow my limbs to spread out & stretch. "It's okay." I yawn, as I sleepily look over to the boys who were now standing around the kitchen. As I meet eyes with Nikki, last night incident flashes through my mind, immediately making me blush.

"Come on sleeping beauty, get up!" Vince says while picking me up, making me squeal. "Wait, stop! I'm naked!" I yell as he lifts me up high, while I try to hide my lady parts with the loose fitting shirt. "Like I needed to know that." Mick says not impressed what's so ever.

"You sleep naked?" Tommy asks with a smirk making me immediately cringe. "I'm getting uncomfortable, please Vince." I say in a serious tone.
"Put her down." My uncle groans, causing him to do so. I then hit the blonde man beside the head and turn to my uncle as the others laugh. "Can I borrow a flannel please?" I ask causing him to roll his eyes and point to his luggage.

As I enter the bathroom, I pull back my long blonde hair and make eye with the five large hickeys on my neck. My eyes widen in fear and my mind begins to wonder how any of them did not see that.
"God damn it!" I exclaim in irritation.
"You good?" I heard Niki ask from outside making me open the door and glare at him, catching him by surprise. "No, I'm not good." I sarcastically mutter while showing him my neck which all he does is smirk, causing me to hit his chest with the back of my palm.

"Fuck off." I order in a demanding tone. "I like it when you boss me around—" he begins to say until I slam the door in his face. "Fucking asshole." I say through the door, before looking back at myself in disbelief. I quickly change into jeans from last night, leaving Nikki's band tee on, and throwing on Micks flannel.

As I exit the bathroom, I grab ahold of the bag of dirty clothes, and my wallet from my purse.
"Where you going?" My Uncle asks as I put my hoop earnings on while walking near the door with my belongings. "Laundry." I say while opening the door, before slamming it behind me.

After finishing washing my clothes at the run down laundry place, I decide to go grab some pizza for the guys from across the street before heading home.

Once I walk up towards the apartment stairway, I could hear the band jamming out loudly. As I struggle to open the door with my key, I almost drop the pizza causing me to almost have a mini panic attack. Once I finally get it open, the guys turn to see me carrying two large boxes, and immediately bolt towards me. "You are my new favorite person." Tommy says causing me to laugh. "Save me two pieces!" I shout before putting my dry clothes into my suitcase. I quickly return back and my Uncle hands me a plate with two slices, making me instantly smile.

As I take a bite from my slice of pizza, my taste buds immediately scream in delight. It had been awhile since she treated herself to some junk food.
"So are you going to tell us about your new boyfriend?" Vince asks making me almost choke on my pizza. After letting out a few coughs, I look over at him in pure confusion & fear.