7. You lose

Tour was hectic, especially when Ozzie was around

Tour was hectic, especially when Ozzie was around. That man was on a whole other level of insanity, both good & bad. I liked the man, don't get me working. Although sometimes I thought he was a bad influence on the guys.

Once we got to a hotel, I was thankful to get out from such a small bunk and space on the bus. The boys immediately wanted to hang around the pool, which I gladly took apart of. I wanted to swim and feel the cold water on my skin. With being cooped up in a bus for so long, of course I wanted to feel the warm sun, and relax for a bit.

As I walked passed the pool gates, the boys all hollered in joy when they saw me. While walking over, I made sure to set my belongings right beside my uncle so no one would mess with it.

As I removed my shirt, the three boys wolf whistled making me flip them off, causing them to giggle like children. I quickly pencil dive so they couldn't look at my body for any longer, and swim quickly back up for air. I lean over the cement while my bottom half was still in the water, and smile playfully over at Nikki who was eyeing me, while sipping his beer.
"Why aren't you in your swim wear like the other two? Are you too cool for everything now, rockstar?" I ask curiously while still playfully smiling at the guy.
"Not a swimmer, plus I burn easily." He says making me roll my eyes, and float on my back.

"You are no fun, Nikki Sixx." I exclaim as I watch Tommy canon ball in beside me, making me squeal. As he resurfaces he wraps his lanky arms around me, and spins around in the water. "I'm at least fun." He says causing me to laugh.

"You're more annoying than fun, at the moment." I state making the others laugh, and causing Tommy to let go. I then swim around the tall man, and jump on his back. "Onward, drummer!" I shout before he swims around the pool.

After the bit of fun was over, I exited the pool and grab my towel from the table beside my uncle, and dry off. Since they're weren't any more long pool chairs, I had to lay out my towel on the hot cement and sun tan. I took this opportunity to read the book my uncle bought me a couple days while listening to the boys conversation.

"How many chicks have you fucked so far?" Nikki asks Vince making me stop reading for a second before going back to reading.
"Three." Vince states.
"No, not today, on the tour." Nikki corrects the singer. "Oh, man! I lost count after that gang bang in Salt Lake City." He says causing my eyes to widen as the boys laugh all together at the memory. So that's where they disappeared too, nice, like I needed to envision that in my head...

"What about you old man?" Vince asks my uncle making me turn towards to face him.
"Did you ever stop to think that the slobs that fuck you guys, probably fuck every other band that comes through town?" My Uncle asks the young men, causing them to laugh it off and nod their heads like it was nothing. "Yes, yes they do!" Vince says.
"We're like pussy brothers with the whole scene." Tommy states making me roll my eyes along with my Uncle. "I happen to have respect for myself and the females of our species, unlike you animals." Mick states causing me to slightly smile.

"Let's have some fucking fun, huh?" Ozzie says walking into the pool area with a yellow flow dress on. "Morning, Oz." Nikki says as we then watch Oz bend down and show off his bare ass to the elderly couple. I laugh at first, and shake my head once realizing he had put money up it. "It's like a piggy bank, in there." He says but they just look away until he walks off. "Drinks are on me, drinks are on me!" Ozzie announces to the whole pool area, before walking towards us. "I'll take a refill." Nikki says but Oz just show them his penis, causing my Uncle and I to laugh slightly. "Gross." They day as he walks over me, and starts climbing up the lifeguard chair.
"I got to hand it to you Oz, all these years, and you are still keeping up with us kids." Nikki tells the man. "Keeping up with them? I'll fucking lapped you, mate." Ozzie says making the boys laugh.
"Now come here and have a talk with your Uncle Oz. Come on, come on." Ozzie says causing the boys and to slowly stand up and walk towards the man.
"Now, this is your first real tour,right?" He asks them as they all nod. "I want you to be carful, have fun, but know when to says when. Cause a life full of booze, drugs, and unprotected sex is gonna fuck you up, man." Ozzie tells the boys but they were laughing at the man, causing me to roll my eyes a bit.
"You take it too far, and you'll go fucking mad!" Ozzie exclaims before jumping down from the high chair, almost injuring himself if it weren't for Tommy's help catching him.

"And give me a straw. I fancy a bump." Ozzie tells the boys. "Oh, man." Vince says. "We're all out of bump, dude." Tommy tells Ozzie, but he just shakes his head. "I said I want a bump! Straw please!" He says causing Tommy to hand him his small straw from the cup he was drinking in. "Okay." Tommy says as Ozzie just smirks widely and turns towards my direction. As Ozzie bends down beside me, he leans near an ant trail and snort them up making my jaw drop. "Oh fuck, dude!" Vince says causing me to cringe at the thought of how that felt.
"You think your ready for that man?Do ya?" Ozzie asks before flipping the straw at Vince's bare chest, before turning to me again.

"Could you move a bit for me, darling?" Ozzie asks causing me to force a smile his way, before collecting my book and towel off the floor. Ozzie then starts too pee where I was laying down, making my nose crinkle in disgust. While standing beside Nikki, he couldn't help but find it funny and start to laugh. "Everybody has a drink." Ozzie states before kneeling back down to lick it up, making me squeal and look away. The whole pool of people scream in horror as the man liked up his pee without hesitation. "You're a god dude." Tommy tells him causing me to give a look of confusion at the smiling man. "Crazy fucker." Mick states before Nicky walks over and unzips his pants.

"Come on man, don't." Tommy says but Nikki immediately lets go, making me crinkle my nose in disgust. "Oh, Nikki come on!" I shout in disbelief as I watch him try to bend down and repeat Oz's action. Oz then pulls him away, and licks up Nikki's piss on the floor making my eyes widen.

"No! No!" Tommy yells loudly while others stare in disgust. "I can't unsee that." I say as Nikki starts laughing beside me like a maniac.

"I can't believe you did that." I gasp drunkly to Nikki as we all laid on the two large beds that belonged to Tommy's & Nicks for the two days before they'd go on the road again. "Did what?" Nikki asks from beside me, spilling some of the beer on his comforter. "Peed all over the floor, you animal!" I exclaim drunkly causing Vince and Mick to laugh at my frailing arms.

Tommy was currently running all around the room wildly, still in his speedo from earlier today. "I'm tired." I mutter into the pillow, and roll over onto Nikki's making him accidentally spill some more beer on the bed and himself. "Hey, watch it!" He exclaims causing me to laugh, and grab the beer from his hands. I then shot up from the bed and ran away from the man, sipping the rest of his beer. "That's the last one! Give it here!" He shouts drunkly as he chases me around the room, before completely tackling me onto the bed, causing the last of the drink to spill all over.

"That was on you, rockstar." I state while pointing my finger at him, making him playfully smack it away and tickle my sides. As I shrieked playfully, I shout and beg for 'mercy'. Although, despite the pleads, Nikki hadn't stopped torturing me. It was so bad that my uncle had to throw a pillow at Nikki's head, and yell him to knock it off.

Once Nikki backs off, I immediately smile in victory.
"I win, you lose." I sing childishly, sticking out my tongue, before plopping back down into Nikki's damp bed that reeked of beer.