12. Falling Apart

Razzle was dead

Razzle was dead. The people in the other car were both critically injured. Vince was arrested for drunk driving and vehicular man slaughter. He was sentenced for thirty days in jail, But only served 19 on the condition that he stays sober. Vince was my Uncles band mate, but he also was like my best friend, my brother. So obviously, I stood by his and Sharise's side during everything.

Nikki had ended up disappearing for awhile, and I would only see him on some occasions. It kinda hurt, because before all of this, I had expressed how I felt to him in ways, I haven't expressed with anyone else. Months later, I ended up getting a boyfriend, named Frankie. Frankie was an amazing guy to everyone, but me... Although, I chose to stay with him, mostly because I had the fear of growing old alone. Everyone knew the relationship wasn't the greatest, even my Uncle didn't like him. Doc knew the whole thing was to get over Nikki, but he stayed quite about knowing it's a touchy subject.

I thought things would be better, but I was clearly wrong...

The tour was kind of fucked for now, but Doc tried to get them back in the studio a couple of times. Although, the guys were either too high or Vince wouldn't show up at all. Like today for instance, The guys were finally meeting for rehearsal. Although, the record deal people were also getting impatient too, making everything more tense between everyone.

As I walk into the room, the boys welcome me with a quick hello, before doing what they were doing before. Once looking over at Nikki, I noticed how pale, frail, and tired he looked which made me rather confused. It seemed like every day I saw him, he was getting worse. I was almost getting scared for the man...

As I sat beside my Uncle, I let out a sigh.
"No Vince?" I ask causing Mick to shake his head, and causing me to frown slightly. Tommy began playing the piano, while Nikki plucked his bass guitar strings in boredom.

As the door opens revealing Vince, everyone slowly turns to his direction. "Yo." Vince greets before strolling in. "What's up, dude." Tommy says while standing beside the piano. "Hey man." Vince says before forcing a smile and walking towards us three.
As Tommy jumps over Mick, he then sits in beside me, before drumming his fingers on his lap. Vince hits Micks legs softly with his foot, greeting the old man. "Hey." Vince says but my uncle just eyes him, as if they was his greeting back.

"I got, um, the lyrics. I made a couple adjustments, but... I think you might like them." Nikki says while handing the papers towards Vince, allowing the man to grab them and take a look. "Home Sweet Home?" Vince repeats before looking at the group with slight disapproval in his eyes. "It's been too long buddy. Here, have a bump with me." Nikki states before offering the man a line of white powder, making me roll my eyes.

"I just got out of fucking jail." Vince reminds Nikki sternly, causing Nikki to roll his eyes in annoyance.
Vince then slightly smiles before walking over to Nikki's plate of drugs, clearly giving in.
"You're an asshole." Vince tells Nikki who just smirks. "Want to show him the melody?" Nikki asks Mick, causing my uncle to slowly move his guitar towards him. Nikki then turns to watch his friend sniff the powder rather quickly, and begin to play with his nose a bit.

We then watch Vince rub his face in irritation before watching the blonde man run towards the trash can. Vince begins to throw up all over his hand and tries to shake it off in disgust.
"What the fuck was that?" Vince asks suddenly.
"That was smack." Nikki states, making everyone eye him in shock, while Vince continues to vomit a little more. Tommy slightly laughs at the man, while my uncle and I shake our heads in disapproval.
" You guys slip me some smack, and I'm the fucking problem?" Vince asks angrily before kicking the trash aggressively down, spilling everything that was in it onto the floor.

"Yeah, I know what you're thinking. I'm a monster. I killed Razzle, yeah. Could of happened to any one of you!" Vince shouts angrily before running out of the studio, making me sit up in my seat, while my uncle puts on his sunglasses.
"Nice job, Nikki." I state before getting up from my seat and following Vince out of the building. But as I walk out, Vince had vanished down the streets, making me sigh in defeat.

After the half ass rehearsal, my boyfriend barges into the studio randomly, drunk."What's up!" Frankie shouts loudly, causing my uncle to groan in irritation. The boys sort of just ignore his existence, which is better off than giving the man attention at all. I then slowly stand up from the sofa, and help Frankie stay on his feet once he stands beside me.
"Hey gorgeous!" He says trying to kiss me but I dodge it. "I told you I'd be home soon, you cant always show up here, when you want." I tell him not trying to anger the man. "I'm your fucking boyfriend,  so I can do whatever the fuck, I want. Y-you need to come home now. I don't like you hanging around here." He slurs drunkly making me roll my eyes, as he grabs ahold of my upper arm.
"This is my job, Frank. So stop embarrassing me." I whisper to him even though the guys could hear our conversation.

"Come on man, leave." My uncle tells my boyfriend causing him to only get mad. "Don't tell me what the fuck to do, you old man." He slurs before trying to throw a punch, only making me hold his arm back.
"Stop it!" I shout at Frank, but he just elbows me in the nose with his elbow forcefully. This caused me to fall and Tommy to freak out immediately. I watch as he throws a punch at Frankie, causing the drunk man to fall. This then caused the security guard to finally make an appearance, while Nikki pulls Tommy off of my beaten up boyfriend.

I then wince as I touch my nose lightly, and then realize I had started bleeding. I watch Nikki slowly bend down beside me and offer a hand, but I just ignore his gesture. It wasn't like he could help me up anyways he was too weak to even stand. As I stood up, I noticed everyone's stare on me. I choose to ignore the stares while I walk over my boyfriend on the floor that was now passed out, in order to walk myself out of the building. While walking out, I being to wipe the blood off of my face with the end of my shirt.

Everything was just falling apart...