4. Children

After a few hours talking some more, I found myself falling into a deep sleep onto Tommy's shoulder

After a few hours talking some more, I found myself falling into a deep sleep onto Tommy's shoulder. But once waking up, I had noticed that Tommy had left, leaving me on the sofa with a blanket draped over me. After forming the group name, Nikki offered my uncle and I to stay with him for awhile,  since we lived in the car half of the time. I appreciated it too, since I always stressed if I didn't make enough at work in order to supply my crippled Uncle with an motel bed for a night.

As I slowly sit up, I notice my Uncle sleeping in the chair beside me. It seemed as if Nikki wasn't up yet, so I decided to take my chance on a shower.

After getting out of the shower, I realize I had left my spare outfit on the couch, and groan to myself. As I peep my head out of the bathroom, I whisper for Mick multiple times, but get no answer.
"Are you fucking kidding me." I mutter in frustration, before I wrap a towel tightly around my body,  and quickly walk through the cold apartment.

As I pass by my passed out Uncle, I then grab my clothes from the couch. Once turning around,  I spot Nikki leaning on the wall and smirking towards me.
"Well, well, well." He says as he looks over my damp body, causing me to hold onto the towel tighter.

"Shut up." I say squinting my eyes at the guy before quickly walking passed him, and enter the foggy warm bathroom to get dressed. After getting out of the bathroom I don't make eye contact with Nikki, until I sit back down on the couch.

"We have our first gig tonight, you coming?" Nikki suddenly asks from the kitchen making my heart jump. "Of course." I say before watching my uncle stir awake from his slumber. "What time is it?" I heard him ask in his sleepy voice. "Time to wake up." I joke, only resulting in him flipping me off before falling back to sleep making me roll my eyes.

Since it was almost time to go head to work, I started to collect my things causing Nikki to furrow his brows. "Where are you going?" He asks as I start to slowly make my way out. "Work, not everyone can stay home and be a rockstar, Nikki." I remind whole smiling over to him as I open the front door. Nikki immediately smiled back. "Have fun." He jokes making me flip him off before walking to work.

As I return from a long day of work, I walk into a chaotic apartment. Tommy was currently running around in his underwear while the rest of the guys were either getting into their costumes or applying their makeup.

"Jesus." I gasp as I close the door and watch Nikki turn around and hand me his bag of makeup.
"Help me." He practically begs causing me stifle a laugh, before forcing him on the sofa, so I can help assist. "Couldn't of you guys done this when you got to the dressing room?" I ask in amusement, causing Nikki to look at me as if he has just shit himself.
"Fuck! Tommy I told you!" He yells causing me to laugh and notice my smirking Uncle, clearly the only one not dressed for their gig.

When the show finally began, a small crowd of people were clearly not feeling it at first, due to some jerks. But after the boys beat the crap out of them before returning on stage, it all goes well. After their first show it left people talking, which was good for the boys. It received so much great feedback, they were immediately booked another gig.

Afterwards the boys came back to Nikki's apartment to celebrate their first successful gig, and started guzzling down alcohol. This left me having to take care of four grown babies, which was living hell for the couple of hours. I somehow managed to get my Uncle and Vince asleep by having a talk one on one, while the other two mischievous boys took a little more work.

"Tommy, please lay down." I say to the drunk boy, who continued jumping on the couch, causing me to get rather irritated. "Make me." He says smirking making Nikki giggle loudly, causing me to launch forward at the tall lanky man.

"Tommy Lee, please cooperate!" I exclaim once getting him on the floor, holding him down by laying my body on his chest. The drunk man couldn't manage to roll me off of him due to how tired and worn out he got from running around earlier.
"Just fall asleep, you had a long day." I tell him causing him to mumble an small 'okay' before passing out. "Fucking Tommy." Nikki mutters in disapproval. I immediately ran after him and chased him into his room, before tackling the man onto his bed.

As I straddle him, and forcefully hold his arms over his head, the drunk man smirks and starts thrusting his hips. "Oh god! No! Stop it!" I shriek loudly, laughing a few times, before quickly sliding my bottom off his hips. "Let's have some fun." He shouts &  laughs out loudly like a child, making me roll my eyes, and stare at the drunk man with an serious look. "Please go to sleep, I had a hard day taking care of you reckless drunken children." I beg as I let go of his wrists once he finally stopped squirming around.

"Only if you sleep with me." He whispers in my ear, while placing his hands onto my waist, making me tense up. I knew it was just the alcohol talking, and him being a horny mess,

"I'll sleep beside you tonight, but only if you actually try to fall asleep." I explain my own deal, causing him to sigh in defeat, before yawning loudly. After Nikki unwinded his grasp around me, I laid down beside him on his bed until he was fast asleep.

I couldn't help but smile at the sight, before carefully trying to remove myself from the bed. Unfortunately for me, he pulls me close back onto the bed, and onto his sleeping figure. "Are you serious?" I whisper in irritation to myself, laying their for a solid five minute, before accepting the fact that I'd be sleeping beside Nikki tonight...