15. Proved Wrong

Currently the boys & I were on our private jet to their next show destination

Currently the boys & I were on our private jet to their next show destination. I was currently sitting closely beside Nikki on the chair, while reading a book to keep me busy. I wasn't a big fan of flying, so I made sure to keep myself busy. Nikki & I were also still keeping our relationship on the low, for awhile. We both just didn't want to risk my Uncles rage throughout the whole tour, or put up with Doc possibly trying to control our relationship.

"Are we over Cambodia yet?" Nikki asks while looking out of the plane window like a child.
"Nah, man." Tommy says looking out the window, who was seated across from us, clearly too deep in thought to realize my boyfriend's sudden stupidity.
"You mean, Colorado?" I ask Nikki, while my eyes never left the book in front of me. I wasn't surprised that he didn't know where we were, all he's been doing was getting high lately.
"Oh shit." Nikki says in realization, causing the two men to burst into laughter. Suddenly, I feel Nikki turn the seat around towards the table, behind us. This then made me peel my eyes away from the book in front of me. I then watch my boyfriend start sniffing coke through his nose, only making me roll my eyes in annoyance. I didn't say anything because I knew we'd just have a really bad argument.
"I've gotta ask you something, man— And I need a serious answer." Tommy says causing Nikki to turn his head towards his best friend, once he had finished with his first line. "Go for it." Nikki says to his friend before focusing on making the second line with his fingers.

"Heather & me— Were making it official, and I officially wanna make you my best man." Tommy says with a bright smile, only causing me to break into one next. I then watch Nikki turn back around to face his friend with a scowl, causing me to nudge him slightly. "You're my brother, dude. Okay she's gonna be my wife, and I can't imagine being up there without you, bro." Tommy tells his friend with so much enthusiasm, even if Nikki didn't look so thrilled about it. "Will you do it?" Tommy asks causing Nikki to bring the plate of drugs over both of our laps, while thinking in his head about the decision.

"Do what?" Nikki asks as if he didn't hear him the first time, making me roll my eyes once again.
"Be my best man. Come on!" Tommy says still smiling like a child. I then watch my boyfriend lick the white powder off his finger, before eyeing the drummer again. "Of course, I'll do it." Nikki says while playfully punching Tommy's shoulder, causing the man to break out in a smile.

"Yes!" Tommy's says in pure excitement, which was actually adorable in my eyes. Sometimes I wish Nikki would show his appreciation or feelings with the guys towards me, but I knew it most likely wouldn't ever happen. We had to keep our relationship hush-hush, Plus, I knew that Nikki wasn't the one to express to others about his emotions, as if it made him more manly, which obviously it didn't.
"Are we gonna rock Denver tonight or what
T-bone?" Nikki asks while throwing up the rock & roll hand sign, causing the two to go into fists of laughter. "It's Kansas City, man, but yeah, we're gonna rock!" Tommy corrects my boyfriend while laughing, but Nikki didn't really seem to care.
Nikki just returned to sniffing the second line of Coke, while Tommy walks towards my Uncle, leaving Nikki and I by our lonesome.

Once the coast was clear, and everyone around the plane was doing their own thing, I focused my attention back on Nikki.

He was currently fixing up himself another line of zombie dust, making me grab the tray from his grasp, making him immediately angry.
"The hell, Kay?" He exclaims as he watches me stand up with his tray, making me eye him annoyingly.
"I think you had enough." I inform the man.
"You're not my mom—Give it back." Nikki says with clear annoyance and irritation.
"No, but I am your girlfriend—And all of your guys babysitter, so no, I'm not giving it back." I say quietly, so no one could hear, but only Nikki.
"You're acting's like a bitch." Nikki says whining like a child, making me slightly heated.
"No I'm not—Do you want me to show you what a real bitch is?" I ask sassily, causing one of the fly attendants to smile while walking passed us.

"I doubt you could be more of a bitch, then you already are." Nikki states snarky-like with a smile, almost as if he were testing me. I then suddenly flipped the tray over, causing the white powder to fly into the carpet, and disappear. Nikki's wicked smile suddenly disappeared, while mine made its own appearance. I then hand him back the empty tray, before making my way over to my Uncle, but not before hearing the fly attendant make a comment towards Nikki.

"Well, she proved you wrong."