40. No words

PLEASE VOTE: I know many people forget, but the votes are what boosts the story so more people can find it. 🖤🙏

Every chapter I will shout out someone, as a thank you for reading! If you want to be the next shout out, you just have to VOTE and leave a COMMENT (anything you want to).

This week's shout out: peachybee19 ! Thank you for supporting this book and commenting ❤🙏

As soon as Dean let him into the room, Blake put down his bag, throwing his body onto the massive bed as if he was about to make snow angels

As soon as Dean let him into the room, Blake put down his bag, throwing his body onto the massive bed as if he was about to make snow angels. He had missed this place more than he had expected.

- You have the most comfortable bed ever.

- Thank you? I think?

Blake lifted his upper body, propped up on his elbows. Dean stood across the room, placing his own bag by his desk before clicking on the high-tech desktop.

- And it's huge. What if you wake up upside down?

His friend leaned against the desk with his arms casually crossed and the side of a smile on his lips.

- I wouldn't mind it as long as I wake up in bed.

Realizing the irony of his question, Blake grimaced humorously.

- Right, my bad.

- Don't apologize. – Dean said, turning to the now on computer to open some file. – We might as well laugh about it.

Blake let his body fall back again, jutting his chin forward to be able to see the shelf on the other side of the bed, smiling absent-mindedly at the Eiffel-tower and Big Ben models.

- I'm sorry for making you come over for this.

He rolled his eyes at his friend, although he couldn't see it. Sitting up straight in a fast movement, ignoring the white flash in his vision, he cocked an eyebrow at Dean.

- As if I mind. I just can't believe you already have your part ready. Wasn't it, like, a lot of work?

- It has been a month.

- Still, it's due at the end of the semester, and it isn't even April yet. The others probably haven't even started yet.

At his words, Dean looked away, hiding his hands in his pants' pockets. Not missing a beat, Blake grabbed the white pillow beside him, throwing it at its owner's feet. Dean's eyes jumped up, finding a squinting Blake pointing at him.

- If you dare to think I'm mocking you, I'll physically fight you.

It was the mother of all empty threats, and based on Dean's stifled smile, they were both well aware of it. Even if they ignored the fact that Blake would never purposely hurt Dean, the psychology student would be doomed in said hypothetical fight. Although he was naturally broader than Dean, the latter had the best physique out of the two, especially since he had returned to the habit of hitting the tennis court on a regular basis.