6. Let the games begin

Hello everyone! First of all, thank you so much for 600+ reads! 🖤 It might not be much but it really means alot to me 

Every chapterI will shout out someone, as a thank you for reading!  If you want to be the next shout out, you just have to VOTE and leave a COMMENT (anything you want to).

If you don't care about being the shout out, I hope you still vote and comment haha

This week's shout out:  SwexyJimin13 ! Thank you for the comments/votes and interest in the characters!

Collin looked at the time on his phone, letting his body fall to the wall behind.

It was too early for him to be up, especially after the late-night rehearsals. Maybe he should've had gone straight to bed after, instead of playing video games....

Even so, he was there on time and the same couldn't be said of his teacher.

Letting it out a small whimper, he leaned his head on the wall, closing his eyes.

-I don't want to intern. – he cried under his breath.

Every day he lamented himself for his major. Not that he thought Biology was the worst thing in the world, but it was just not for him.

When the time to choose his major had come, his parents were quite clear on the "no acting" category.

"First you get a real degree, and only after you can decide what to do", they said. "Acting isn't a real career.", they said.

After having his dreams crushed, it was the time to choose is sentence for the following years. He started by asking people he knew about the universities with reasonably good drama clubs and ended up coming across that one. After, he chose Biology as his major as he thought he wouldn't hate it completely, his parents would be happy with it and it would be easy.

He should have researched more about that field, because it was everything but easy.

And now, he was sentenced to help some doctorate student as a personal slave.

The sound of steps coming down the stairs made him propel is eyes open, watching the late woman approaching him in an accelerated pace.

- I'm sorry for being late. – she apologized adjusting the lab coat carried on her harm. – Let's go? You are going to meet the student you are going to be helping.

– Can't wait. – he lied, forcing a smile.

He was led back up the stairs to a floor he had never been before. Every hallway was large, littered with doors that gave way to different laboratories, where white-dressed people worked.

They walked through the corridors, until the blond women in front of him stopped.

– This is going to be where you are working.