7. The right direction

Every chapterI will shout out someone, as a thank you for reading! If you want to be the next shout out, you just have to VOTE and leave a COMMENT (anything you want to).

If you don't care about being the shout out, please still vote. It means alot to me if you do! 

This week's shout outBanpo_Bomber ! Thank you for taking the time to vote and comment!

 I hope you like this chapter as much as I do!  

As soon as the teacher announced the end of class, all the students, except for Dean, got out of their seats, ready for lunch

His body tensed up as some of his colleagues passed by him, some of them touching the desk with their hips. He instinctively took the hand to his pants' pockets, squeezing what had become his new stress aid.

That day, he had arrived a little later than usual to class, leaving him without other option than to seat on the second to last row instead of his usual seat.

When Mr.Abe turned to the park, that morning, Dean could see Blake awaiting him as usual.

As the car stopped, the loyal servant looked back at him.

– Should I tell Mrs.Lin to add something to the grocery list again, sir?

– Thank you, but that won't be necessary. – he smiled at the older man, grabbing his backpack as well as the lunch box with two levels. – I have everything I need for tomorrow's lunch.

– In that case, have a good day, sir.

Thanking the driver once more, the young master left the car.

Blake smiled at him, getting away from the lamp post he leaned on.

– Good morning – he greeted after waiving at Mr.Abe as he did every morning.

Dean smiled back, never tired of watching his friend's unconscious lovable habits.

- Good morning.

- That looks heavy. – he said, pointing at the lunchbox bag that hanged from his shoulder. – I will carry it for you.

– There's no need Blake. – he said, adjusting the strap. – I'm alright.

– C'mon. – he insisted, scratching the back of his head with a guilty look. – I already feel bad that you bring me lunch, the least I can do is carry it for you.

- But I do it because I want to.

Blake squinted at him, recognizing the sentence.

– I shouldn't have taught you that one. – his expression was accusatory, but it was obvious he was joking. – Come on, let me carry it. You know that I can't take it from you.