Marinette's Babybug

A/N: FBDSINPIDNID IM SORRY I FORGOT THIS EXISTED--I was to busy working on my servers on discord and well just read le update in well you'll see!

"Pound it" All three of you say before you part ways. 

It's been awhile now that you to have been together now, her parents did wonder what happened to the boy Adrien but they loved you anyways and let you go out with her. 

Marinette was in the kitchen baking maroons, you were in your kitchen baking some cookies. As you guys baked and baked time passes by. You two arrive at the party to see so many people around.

You both try to find each other but you know Marinette trips over and spills the maroons, she loses the one she was suppose to hand over to you. When she found she ran over to you, almost tripping over you quickly catch her before she fell off. 

As you caught her she gave you the maroon and you hand her a cookie smiling. Hours and hours passed.

It has been a few days that you guys were together and been awhile since someone was akumtised but it lets you all take a break from all that exhasusted you know. 

❀ REEEE IM SORRY ITS SHORT AF! THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER I PROMISE UWU. 

Mini rp? 

Marin: Whoa....

Adrien: MAKE IT LONGER NEXT TIME!!

Luka: Waiting on mine still 

YOU ALL HUSH--!

Luka: NO YOU

WHOA OKAY HOE!!!

Souta: Tch....

OK SEE YA !!!!