How You Met Nathaniel

Read this: Before we start most of what I write now sort has a letter like story. So I will be constantly writing it like that .-. So enjoy the letter like story! ANEI OUT! You will also now get mini messages from your characters (even the people you haven't encountered yet!) like how Tai was used! Oh and in the previous chapter I just realised I did "You better watch "what" yourself" DO NOT READ WHAT!

Normal POV ("Is this a diary entry?" ~Tai)

You come into the classroom, and see Nathaniel sitting by himself you walked over "Hi...umm is this seat taken?"

"N-n-no...w-why a-am I-I in your way?" He asks you concerned. 

"No! I mean your not in my way...it's just that, if you don't mind I'd like to take a seat here?" You looked at him smiling softly.

Nathaniel's POV ("Aweee! It's a little tomato!! Go tomato!"~Renton)

"No! I mean your not in my way...it's just that, if you don't mind I'd like to take a seat here?" She looked at me smiling softly. Why did she want to sit here? Why not with Adrien or something, I mean she is cute..but why did want to seat here.

Ms Mendeleive comes in and starts teaching us all. 

Has class ended I see her talking to Chloe and Sabrina, I was go ask if she wanted to eat dinner with me over at my place--but I guess she didnt want to... 

"Hey cutie!!" She yelled as I went pass her, shrugging it off I continued. "Cutie!" she yelled again and ran in front of me "I was talking to you....what was your name cutie?" 

"N-Nathaniel...Kurtzberg...what's y-y-yours?" I stuttered a couple of times as I said this.

"Aweee cute!! I'm Y/N L/N! You can call me Y/Y/N if you want" I nod at her.

We stood there in silence and I finally broke the silence by saying "I-I-I was j-just wondering would you like to come over my place t-t-today...?" 

She nods at me and drags me out the door. A few months later we would continue to go to each other houses, but every time I went over hers Chloe was there in her room always complaining and she would always tell not to worry about her. 

One fine evening a guy gets akumtaisted so we both departed our ways, once I arrived at the roof and I see Ladybug, Catnoir, Night Wolf and Rister (I know they have Luka has his own kwami in S3 but we will use these names the bb Luka! But you can use just imagne him has he was in S3 with his kwami! As for the cute tomato I dont remember him having one so you can think of him has the evilusator! Reeee I spelt that wrong--)as we all met up, we followed Ladybug. When we arrived he was already giving at his command like slaves. 

Y/N POV(REEEE HIIIIII--ILY NAHHH NOT YOU PEWPEW JK!~Author)

As we followed Ladybug there was a ready chaos in all of Paris, a guy that calls himself Souls is already getting everyone at his command with a simple touch--and he can use them like a puppet just like Manon only difference he needs to devour your soul. 

Souls ran up to me and moved away quickly before he was able to place his hand on me, in the background I hear Ladybug say "Lucky Charm!" she recived a a box.

Rister looked at the box "What are we suppose to do with a box...?" 

"Wait I'm thinking! Don't rush me!" She said and she hers a dings. "I'll be back! I need to do something!" We all looked at her confused as she left us. 

We all tried our best to distract Souls--Ladybug finally came back with Rena Rouge and Carapace then she said "Lucky Charm!"  this time dolls of us appeared in her hands-

"Night? Can you make these come to live? Oh and take Rei out for a little fly for Rister, Rena dupilcate them, Chat catacylsm when I say, Rister when I say now let Rei go into your mask and you will soar across the sky grabbing the book away before I tell Chat to do his job and ArtSin draw a small trampoline for Rei to jump on" she looked at all of us "Finally Carapace cover us!" 

Carapaca ran in front covering, one by one by Ladybug's signal we all did our parts I watched Rei go into Rister's mask and straight away I could tell that he connected with Rister's kwami. Soon enough we were down to Chat him and his catacylsm. 

Souls turned into Renton and he was the ground confused while we all got together and said "Pound it!" 

Ladybug did her magic and everything and everyone was back to normal again. Our things beeped so we all bid our farewells and waited ourselves to detransform, Rei though was tried out so I took out a drink of tea and gave it to him-

I arrived back at Nat's house, he opened the door for me and we continue our conversation like nothing ever happened.

Yooo its the author again T-T so here is the next one! Next up is how you met Marinette! Oh and let's hear da scary cast--shall we?

Renton: Oooh I had a part in here!

Taichi: Damnnnn im kicked out of this chapter--let me see Sabrina!!

Himari: Oop

Jack: She isnt important--

Taichi: Excuse meh!

Renton: Is that only one part I have?

Jelly: Your the cameo

Renton: ;-;

Himari: OUR AUTHOR DID HER JOB!

Jelly: ....I will erase you

Himari: ;-;

Jelly: (:

Himari: It's a good thing though!

Jelly: Hmmm yea though, you say it like it's not

Himari: Uh.....

Souta: BYEEEEEEE STRANGERSSSSSSSSSS

Jelly: SKSKSKSK MY LINEEEEEEEEEE

Jelly: Ugh... what he said BYEEEEEEEEEEE STRANGERSSSSS!!