How You Met Luka

So I realised that I uploaded with nothing written in it smh so I will be umm doin it now! So enjoy~~Ahh this starts after  Hard Rock?? 

Edited: October 2019

Normal POV
You and your friends go on to on a nearby boat and you see a blue haired guy talking to Marinette, you walk over to them and Marinette says "Y/N! This is Luka, Luka  Y/N"

You nod at her and stare at Luka for awhile then look away as you catch him staring back and smiling. 

After awhile the others come along, Adrien greets you "Y/N, whats up?" 

"O-oh nothing, just the usual stuff you know like....school...and and stuff..." 

"I see...would you like...to uh..come over...? I'll ask my father...and see if he lets you" Adrien walked up closer, leaning in close. 

You blushed sightly and look over to Luka, he shrugged and you say "I would love to but, I'm going to spend more time with Luka-"

A few months later you and Luka slowly got to know each other more and more, he slowly gained feelings for you.

Luka's POV

I slowly gained feelings for, I wanted to tell her but the way she looked at Adrien everytime he was around or the way she looked at Nathaniel--I felt like I couldnt compete with that since I well you know I don't go to their school or even plan going back again. Even if it means she could look at me the way she looked at them.

Marinette's And Luka's Conversation:

Luka: Marinette~

Luka: How is Y/N?

Marinette is typing....

Marinette: She's fine. Nat asked her out but she declined him. They would be cute together!! 

Luka is typing....

Marinette is typing....

Luka: WHAT NO WAY...I MEAN UH...YEA SURE I GUESS THEY WOULD BE..

Marinette: Hmm?

Marinette added Alya 

Alya: SPILL GIRLLLLLLLLLL

Alya: AND BOIIIIIIIIIII

Alya added Nino

Nino: Ooo Im gonna add Adrien!

Alya: NINO NO

Alya: Spill it

Luka: Spill?

Marinette: Do you like her o.O

Luka: Who? 

Alya: DONT PLAY DUMB! YOU LIKE SKKSKSKSK

Luka: I dont like anyone by the name of sksksksks

Luka: Oh wait....you mean Y/N/N (Your Nickname)

Alya is typing...

Alya: Who else?

Luka: No clue

Marinette is typing...

Marinette: Hmm..

After we talked for a few more hours Y/N sends me a message *"Hiiiii! Luka! Uh sooo....my brother Arian is having a party and all...and he told me to invite some people so uhhh wanna come? It's 2mrrow! Sorry late notice~"*