Date??

An..sorry for the long wait!! I'm so sorry!! But I have been active on my main account AngelJelly5...please follow me! Should I delete this account?? Like I have no followers...on this account...but imma still write! Yea ok I'll shut up!
Some keys for this ep! Ehh why not? So you'll know instead me doing it in brackets during the story...
Y/n (your name) ⬅️ ofc!
N/k (name of kwami)
H/c (hair color) ⬅️ ofc!
E/c (eye color) ⬅️ course!
F/c (fav color) ⬅️ course!!

Authors POV (jellys POV)

You begin to walk in, and see Adrien and Nathaneal running up to you and before you know the both said in unison "please go out with me!" You nod and say "which one first???" You went out with Nat first. He still loved marinette, but wanted to try get rid of it.

(((Time skip by the lazy author)))
Nathaneal had been akumtasied (forgot how to spell that...) and Ladybug and Chat Noir saves him! The evilluastor, came up to your house and said "Y/n?? Would like to go out with me?? Meet on the bridge..." You nod. At the bridge he had set out everything.

Your POV

"Y/n?? Would like to go out with me?? Meet me on the bridge..." I nod and when I arrived there I see everything already set out finally he speaks
"Y/n...tell me what would you like??" You say "anything would be nice..." He blushes at the comment and stammers the word out "o-okay...close y-your eyes.." You blush a little and nod. He leans closer to me and....

Nathan's POV (I'm gonna call him Nathan sometimes! And Nat! For I'm to lazy to type Nathaneal)

Jelly: I'm sorry reader-chan!
Y/n: your one the most lazy author... -_-
Jelly: hey at least I updated!
Y/n: guess so...

I leaned closer to her (an: this no boy x boy! Only girl x boy or boy x girl) and firmly placed my lips against her. We kissed for awhile and then in the background Chat shouts "Y/N!!!! Don't!! His not worth it!!"

Chats/Adriens POV (Ahaha! Didn't see that coming did ya??)

Nathan or should I say evilluastor kissed y/n on her lips causing me to get jealous a little yea a little because I love ladybug. Which made me shout "Y/N!!!! Don't!! His not worth it!!" She looks surprised and says "I have nothing got to do with this!!" The Evillusator shouts at her "You're working with them!!" *draws a box*
"Arghh...hey!! Let me out!! Chat! Use your pole!" I nod and lift the pole up and out we went and placed a her slowly back on land, and I also say "My Lady...stay here!" You simply sighed and said "fine..."

Your POV

Arghh...hey!! Let me out!! Chat! Use your pole!" I nod and lift the pole up and out we went and placed a her slowly back on land, and I also say "My Lady...stay here!" You simply sighed and said "fine..."

Your POV

Arghh...hey!! Let me out!! Chat! Use your pole!" I nod and lift the pole up and out we went and placed a her slowly back on land, and I also say "My Lady...stay here!" You simply sighed and said "fine..."

Your POV

Arghh...hey!! Let me out!! Chat! Use your pole!" I nod and lift the pole up and out we went and placed a her slowly back on land, and I also say "My Lady...stay here!" You simply sighed and said "fine..."

Your POV

  As soon as he leaves you quickly said "n/k (name of kwami...to lazy to put in a name so you figure it out...soz*...) transform me!" He gets sucks into my necklace and I wore a black outfit like chat, but I had a fluffy tail instead and my of my original h/c it had a bit of f/c. With black boots and for my special ability I had a scythe that could turn into almost anything. All I had to say was night ray and it appears (this part was my idea! If someone used that oops...I'll tell you in the end how came up with your name and night ray!! Not your name as in y/n) who meet up with them and chat sees you and says "my lady...who might you be??"   

  "Y/.....Night Wolf..." I said. "Ohhh I love your name! Mines Chat or Cat Noir!  And this is Ladybug!" The girl named ladybug shouts the words "lucky charm!" And she gets a ball? (Forgot...)
(((Time lapse)))
Ladybug and cat puts their fists together and cat says "join it night" I simply nod and put my fist there as well and we all say pound it! While Nathan stares at the place blankly having no clue what's going on what so ever.

edited April

.....finish!! Update time!
How I got. Night Wolf! I got it from the colour of your character (night wolf). It's my favourite colour! Sorry if you like bright colours just change it and change the name.  I'm going to go in 3 weeks! Sooo imma update this! And please comment! Tell me if I should delete this...it's not that I have no interest in miraculous tales but it's just that I'm not really liking it as much as I used to...FORGIVE ME! Say continue if I should keep updating! Your date with Nathan will restart!