Stormy Weather

(The villains will say different lines. Because its hard to put they're actually words here, but it will be according to plot of the episodes and sometimes they will say the actual words)

Readers POV

I have a kwami named k/n but now his name is Ryu. He is a type of wolf, pretty cool no? His not like other kwamis for mine through my necklace he still can communicate.

During School Hours

"Hey! Y/n!! We haven't seen you in 4 months what happened??" Adrien said. I couldn't tell him that you were stuck in a vortex world and magically reappeared back in Paris so instead "My uncle....was very sick and I had to take care of him. And Jean helped too.......yea..." He just nods and wraps his arm around my waist, Nat walks by and does the same thing, the three of us walks in and more people start giving me the same attention when I first came to this school, even Mylene and Juleka also Max and Kim, I ended up sitting next to Adrien and Nino.

(The villains will say different lines. Because its hard to put they're actually words here, but it will be according to plot of the episodes)

Stormy Weather POV

I was in a competition before this happened, another girl won! So I felt upset and hurt so somehow in a instance I felt different, different then usual, on the other side I hear another voice " So correct you are you should have won" a voice speaks.

"Yes I should have won!"

"Yes Stormy Weather. I am Hawk Moth. I give you the power to seek revenge on them as my weather girl. All you have to do is bring me the miraculous can you do that?" the voice spoke again.

"Yes" I say as my outfit changes

"That's my weather girl show the world how great you are!"

Marinette POV

I see Adrien posing for a shoot and I was hiding behind a tree with Alya, Mano and Y/N. We tried causally passing by but didnt turn out as well, I bump into Y/N and she hits Adrien causing the three of us to fall over. The three of us blush and I get up as quickly as possible "S-sorry..." I said while running away like a coward.

Third's person POV

Stormy zapped the Meray girl with her umbrella "Help me!" Meray spoke, before she wasnt compeletly frozen, on Stormy's way out everyone was already chanting Meray's name.

Stormy sighed and said "For those who voted for Meray will now feel a breeze!!" the breeze comes and sends them flying. The balloon of Meray ticked her off and she starts to freeze the merry go round.

"Tikki spots on!" Marinette says, and Tikki straight away gets into her earrings.

"Plagg! Plagg!" Adrien calls out for him but Plagg ingores him, so he took out cambert cheese and Plagg came flying out making him say "I can still smell it my sleep..." Adrien nods "Plagg claws out!" Plagg screams while getting in.

Y/N sees that Alya and Mano is trapped in ice so she runs behind a tree saying "Ryu! Transform me!"

I make a video lure them into the studio and left so they wouldn't know where I was. As they get in, I had already dimmed the lights causing them to get confused. Ladybug couldn't see anything. So NightWolf and Chat both grabbed her hand then brought to the rooftop.

Ladybug POV

Both Night and Chat grabbed my hand to take to the rooftop, when we arrived up to the roof Night and Chat was still holding my hand. "Ahem...Guys?" I say this as I look down to where my hands were trapped. They both realise it releases. As time goes by I find myself ready in my room transformed back to plain Marinette.

Next day in school

Marinette POV

I walk into class and see that everyone is talking about some new kid named Taichi, I don't know who he is! Chole and Y/N looked glanced quickly at each other then looked away so I walked up to Y/N asking her "Why did you and Chole glance like that?"

"Long story Marin, short version believe it or not me Chole used to be friends before, we all separated" Adrien hears this shocked saying "Used to be friend?!" she nods and speaks again "Before she met you. Me, Tai and her were great friends"

edited April

Hey guys!! Its jelly here! Well not jelly on here, but doesn't matter right? So I hope you enjoy this chapter and will Tai get in the way of your relationship with Adrien? Or Nathanial? You'll see !!

Sorry for not uploading, I have been quite busy. But im free and if I update you will get noticed! So for now bye bananas!!