Collided Back with Tai

??? (Taichi Doro) POV (Btw his my OC haha. Dnt knw y I said tht...but he is)

It's NightWolf/Y/n. Don't get me wrong, I didn't stalk her or anything she happens to live next to me and I was her and Chloe's best friend back when Adrien wasn't around, I left them when my dad went to Australia and America and came back 3 years ago keeping it a secret for those 2. And I'm homeschooled so they don't see me at all but I decided to go through a real school again and try to meet them again.  As I walked in Chloe stared at me like when she did a long time ago, I go into the classroom and hear Sabrina say "Guess what? Chloe??? Where did you go?" I went to the board and wrote my name, if you dont know me I hated talking to strangers until I get to know them then I walked to the seat where Nathaniel was, behind him.

Everyone else walks excluding Chloe and Y/N, this one girl walks in "A-are y-you new?" she stuttered that's cute. Of course I don't talk to her since I cant and I don't like to speak to anyone yet until I know them. "E-e-excuse me? A-a-are you o-o-okay? Your not talking... I'm M-m-marinette" I nod at her.

Another girl walks up to me "Marinette? Do you like this boy now? Ohh over Adrien already I see!" she likes me already? What? Marinette stutters out "N-no! I still like Adrien!" the girl nods.

I look up to the front ignoring them not paying attention until I see Chloe and Y/N not talking at all, they didn't even look at each other, I walk down and say "Chloe! Y/N!" they both looked up and down confused, really confused until I say "Tai" the 2 of them hug the hell out of me I felt like I was trapped.

"Tai you jerk! You left me and Y/N left me as well!" Chole looked really upset.

And also "You asshole! I couldn't even tell you that, I was moving at all! But now your back!" she says hugging me again. I smile at her, also I made Chloe and Y/N talk again, well because I hated the fact they stop being friends (I know I said Chloe are cousins, its so that no one knows that you guys are really friends, I mean would they believe you huh?) at that point, we were likes friends again and Marinette along with the others would try to talk get in on the talk about shit but couldn't.

I see this Sabrina taking Chloe and she joins along too telling me she'll be back so did Y/N. I got annoyed and jealous, before I knew it a butterfly is flying towards, it happened to be purple. I did live here for awhile but I didn't know what it was soon it gets into my wrist band. I hear a voice saying "I am Hawk Moth, and I give you the power to use these claws" (Like x men get it?)

Normal POV ~brought to you by wrench~

Y/N sees that Tai has changed so she says "Ryu transform me!" Ryu changes her. "Ryu scythe out!"

"Activated" he says through necklace.

Marin and Adrien says at the same time "Plagg/Tikki claws out/spots on!" as they get sucked in.

The all gang meets each other at the place where he was last seen which was in the class, and he was there "Oh look if it isn't Ladybug! Chat Noir! And Night Wolf!!" his claws come out, he leaps for Ladybug quickly, but she dodged just in time after awhile the three chasing Tai.

"Taichi! I'm sorry! Forgive me!" Night Wolf spoke, Taichi looks up at Y/N shouting "I AM NOT TAICHI MY NAME IS Aichi!!"

Ladybug shouts "Lucky Charm!" and she received a pillow "A pillow what am I suppose do with this?" Night Wolf looks at Ladybug "What are you suppose to do with her pillow?" As Night says this Ladybugs gets an idea in her mind "Chat! Use your claws to destroy the tower! Night use your dragon form!"

"Claws out!" Chat Noir shouts, he then places his hand on the tower and it rusts, on the other hand Night was ready waiting as her dragon waiting for Ladybug and Chat to fall, as soon as they fall Ladybug has already thrown the pillow to the ground causing Aichi to fall on to the pillow and breaking his claws when he landed.

"You! Jerks!!" Aichi replied, he was useless with out his claws so.

(Night Wolfs POV You)

"You! Jerks!!" Aichi replied after falling, since he was useless with his claws he tried to run off but I ran up to him and took his sweat band threw it to Ladybug, she catches it, the butterfly turns back into a normal white butterfly "Miraculous Ladybug!" she throws the pillow up in the air and everything went back to normal again.

"Well goodbye!" I said and we all departed to our own ways.

edited April

Sorry cutting short but!! Nathaniel will brighten your day! He'll be cheering for you in the next chapter!

Bye bananas enjoy this current chapter!