How You Met Adrien

ENJOY THIS! 

Adrien's POV (''Hi! I'm her newest OC! The name is Diamonds!! And before you say anything im a girl!''~Diamond)

Y/N walks in the classroom and I find myself staring at Chole's cousin has she was told to take seat behind me. Everyone kept staring a bit at her-

Hours later during lunch, she came by me and Nino and spoke "Uh hi....''. Not long later after school we got to know her bit by bit. 

Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months and I sorta fell for her but I don't think she feels the same the way she looks at Nino, she often smiled around him. They seemed to have so much in common...and I'm here with nothing in common with her, not to mention I can't ever stay long. Not to mention she was always really close to everyone else but me.

After a long while, of Nino and Y/N talking time passed by. ''Hey...uh I'll head off now....'' I cut in them randomly hoping I don't know that they say I can stay perhaps? Or at least Y/N says it?

Nino answers me instead ''Sure man...head off if you'd like I'll see you later''and keeps the converstation up with her.

(Aweee I feel bad for Adrien now--sooo lets end this part and you go message him how he feels!! Reeee...Ooooh choose wisely! Your choice will effect it!)

(Le messages 👀, i was lazy  type that and yet i typed on there smh

(Le messages 👀, i was lazy  type that and yet i typed on there smh...)

After a few moments later, we both met up the next day after school with Nino, having the best time. We went to Marinette's place to grab a quick snack and left to the park soon after, we see Marinette, Alya and the girls. 

''So...umm Y/N. I want to get this out the way and stuff...I like you...'' She stares at me for awhile and responds finally with. 

''I like you too silly! Me and Nino was planning something for you!'' Y/N smiles and waves behind me and there I see Nino and everyone holding up signs. Each saying letters on them, it finally spelt out Adrien Agreste will accept this and go out with Y/N. I blushed a little and nodded hestiantly, she was finally mine.

2 weeks later after we went out we became even closer and always called no matter how late it was her uncle would often get mad her when she was up at 3am still calling me, Natalia comes up to my room checking on me time to time to see if I was awake or not and of course I was. I also I want to tell her I'm Chat Noir but the rules...no one can no who we are....I wonder who she is? She kinda does look like NightWolf but she might not be. Like her personality and NWs is off, she was more of a (your personality! Pleaseeeeee!!~Diamond)  and NW was more a bossy cutie. 

Hey my girl is cute! I'm not saying she isn't!! I mean come on have you seen NW? She's scary...I think..

''I love you'' she says on the other side of the call I'm thinking about her and NWs personality and I say I loved her back, the next morning the call was left on. So both woke up and talked again since it was almost chirstmas-

She ended the call and added everyone in a GC saying Tai was gonna hold a party, a christmas end of year party mainly a end of year party. After a whole bunch of flirting and random messages and planning the and goes on actually but I wont say anymore. 

We all got dressed, getting picked up by a limo one by one. Since when does Tai own a LIMO!? When reached the place of the party a whole lot of others was there as well...so many people none of us didn't know. 

Hours, hours later of the party the random slowly left and we all left eventually. I called her again and she picked up. We called for ages again.

Here is your baby! Adrien!! And course it will only be in his point of view! Anyways let's get on with shall we! Oh and yes if you do have discord feel free to contact me on there or just for a chat! Lol just say im from wattpad dont have to tell me who you are or anything. And join the server link at the end! Umm so if it expries tell me and I'll resend it! (Note: the server isn't MLB based its more of KPOP/CPOP/JPOP mainly kpop and korean based drama, we are currently called Metrics! From He is Psychomertic). Now a bit of update in the book! It wont be ending at time yet! Would you like a Rwby one? One shots? Well no too bad you will get Rwby cuz I LOVE THEMMMM LOL

Alright here is the link: https://discord.gg/KRNmV4K

Now le cast! 

Souta: JELLY I GOT SOME QUESTIONS FOR CHU

Since when does Souta say ''chu'' 

Souta: NOW! Anyways whos Dino?

I'm Dino hoe

Souta: Oh-

Pffft

Souta: Why are you never on now?

Uh-work...? And lazyness

Souta: Whoa...

Diamond: QUEUE LE MUSIC!!!

DROPS DOWN PINK PANTER THEME SONG

Diamond: What no-

DROPS DOWN MY RANDOM MEOWINGS (uhhh odd story....I was in le call and uhhhh we ran out of crap to say so I causally start saying ''meow'' cuz I was bored shhhhh)

Diamond: What......? 

SHOOSH-HUSH-WE SHALL NOT SPEAK OF MEOWINGS

Diamond: Umm okay? The SONG is DIAMOND IS WALKING DOWNNNNNNNN

OH NEVER HEARD OF IT

Diamond: Why are you shouting

CUZ I CAN REEEEEEEEEE. OH AND BYYYYYEEEEEE STRANGERS!!!