real 17

N/o pov :

Waking up in pure bliss. Jungkook felt the bed with his hands, reaching for the hot body that kept him warm and cozy as he thought about it as a stuffed toy that he could sleep, that he longed when sleeping seeking a comfortable feeling by it in his arms.

But he met the cold part of bed, where taehyung was supposed to be was only a bloody stain and his glasses by the pillow.

Looking around frenetically, he saw by his pillow a note. And he didn't know if he should be angry or scared or maybe alright and maybe the little male was in the kitchen cooking for him like a good boyfriend.

But the note said something else. And the anger and anxiety building up his chest only hurt him more believing that no body had the balls to enter his house and steal his precious gem.

"Your son back? I could've fucking hand him to you for some hours! The balls and audacity to steal him and not even waking me up to let me know!!"

Dressed up and in a rush, he arrived at the once house called home. But one way or another, even if he still wanted to live with his parents, life needs to be built alone , and in this case. He already started doing so.

Entering in, he saw his parents calmly sitting on the sofa and drinking their coffee. How can someone be so calm when they just steal my boyfriend, from my own home.

"Well, hello and good fucking morning to the best burglars in this neighborhood. " declared jungkook, hatred laced in his voice for his calm parents that weren't even surprised.

"Son, keep calm! You're going berserk in the early morning! " said his father going back at looking at the news flashed on the tv.

"Calm? I am calm!  How can I be when someone just decided to take what's mine from my own bed. That's crazy and very uneducated from you! " yelled jungkook at his father and looking at his mom that rolled her eyes.

"You brat! You should he grateful that we won't beat your ass after finding taehyung crying crazily and scared to death and on top of that naked in your house! We didn't raise you like that and as I spoke before, you're both ours and we don't accept this kind of relationship between you. And with that, you choose what you want to do darling! "

" I don't give a fuck mom!  And as I spoke. I'll get him back right now!  Watch me rubbing it in your faces as well! "