9

N/o pov:

-after trip -

He was so ready to stand in front of the cameras again. All the time with his mom, he learned how to act in front of them so he won't have problems.

Yet he was even ready to show his new face to the world as minju worked on him but today, she was afraid knowing that someone home waits his prey.

Minju was caught by the excitement forgetting that home, jungkook, is waiting for taehyung, like a wolf to eat the little lamb and minju, just now knew what she might caused.

Looking at him .

 She smiled once again that even with all of those piercing

She smiled once again that even with all of those piercing. His innocence is there and it won't leave ever. Yes, she knew that just by looking at him, in his beautiful eyes.

Finally landing. She took his hand. Ready to go home forgetting everything when she remember that kyung waits for her.

-skip-

Upon opening the door. Kyung was the first one to open it as minju jumped at him making taehyung laugh.

Too tired and sweaty, he smiled at the sight behind him as he went up the stairs in the room that he got before leaving, in the back of the hallway.

Opening it and then the lights on, he was shocked by seeing jungkook laying there only in some large shorts showing up his tattoos.

"I - why are y-you in my room" asked with trembling voice then looking around and frowning by seeing a luggage in his room that wasn't his.

"No no no peach, ours" getting up and going to unpack everything. As his boxers were put in the same place as taehyungs.

"I'd love to rip all of this laces panties, hope you bought new sexier ones from your trip " said as he shoved his clothes in his walk-in- wardrobe.

"W-why are you moving in my r-room. Y-you can't just roamn in my personal things l-like that " jungkook frightened him to death yet the dominant vibe around him made taehyung whimper.

"My room need to be painted next week. And seem that I love your room. I though I could have it " walking again in and placing the bag under the shelf. He looked at some lengerie, beige with printed flowers, and took it as taehyung's scent went up his nose.

"I like this, you could wear it when we go to bed " he said then placing it back.

"It is m-my room already hyung , y-you can't have everything " with a little courage he managed to stutter.

"Yet I have it who knows next if I'd get you " agrued back jungkook.

"I'm not a thing, y-y-you can't have me" and that angered too much jungkook not to reply back.

"I already have you in my house and this room. You can't foribind me to have everything I want especially you. You belong to me. Look at you. In a skirt and a top showing everything to me, aren't I supposed to think that you did it for me to eat you up? I could wrek you for life and you'll be the one depending on me not mom or dad. Be careful peach, obey me so your pretty ass won't be in a wheelchair all you life. " with that being done, jungkook began to roam in taehyung's bag that dropped on the floor when he got in.

"Now be a good peach, and wear this cute gold boxers for me to see "