3

N/o pov:

Burstin in the room. Minjun looked at taehyung that was blushing and his feet were in the sight for her lusting and hungry son.

"Jungkook. He's your brother. And you can't do nothing"

She knew that if she'd leave them alone, her new baby would got hurt. And she doesn't want an angel without wings.

Knowing her son, jungkook, that couldn't stop himself, that her spoiled son would get everything in every way. She couldn't let her baby that adored and waited so much to spoil him, get hurt.

"Don't worry mom. I won't start yet. I'll let you get your time " smirking at the boy in his bed that kept looking at him confused.

"He's already in my bed. We won't know about the next time. "

Hearing the shameful words coming out she run near the bed getting the boy out of it and running outside holding him tight while looking at jungkook smirking again still starring at the boy in her arms.

"Who's he mom" asked jimin looking at the ethereal boy in their house.

"He's my new baby. I felt alone while you were in college and ...yeah" looking at the boy that still had his mind om the boy in his ex room. He felt a hand caressing his hair.

She acknowledged that apart from his skin, his hair was fluffy and not rough with a tenting scent of strawberry.

"Can I hug him? " asked jimin fearing that he'll scare the boy or break him into pieces that he couldn't put or stick them back together.

"Yea. Not to tight. "

Hugging the boy he felt so, cute and... Like it's skin it's so fluffy that you could think that it's made of plasteline.

"Can we keep him? " asked Jimin looking at his mother that glanced lovely at the boy that was too caught up in his thoughts.