14

N/o POV:

Forcefully, he dragged the delicate boy in the big mansion he had for some time bought.

With his own money, jungkook personalized it perfectly for this. Even if he didn't know this will happen  he was happy that he did it.

"Jungkook, I want to go back" little voice and cute sobs that made his cute ponytail jungkook made while he was sleeping.

"Look at you. Finally mine, in my own hands at my needs. " growling at the little boy on the couch as he caressed the smooth skin of the tanned naturally thigh.

"Please get me back home " please, asked taehyung ready to beg jungkook to let him go.

"But you are home my little boy" he said . Taehyung must not beg, looking all delicious on his knees in front of jungkook might go in a wrong way fron taehyung.

For jungkook..... Might go in a better way.

"Where you'll ever go is the bathroom and my bed" giggled jungkook then going upstairs leaving taehyung crying.

"Wear this, feel more comfortable in this " in a odd voice, jungkook asked laying next to taehyung a long  purple-is to pink-is flowery gown with laced blue-ish to purple too short shorts and laced baby blue top.

"Where's the b-bathroom"

"What bathroom for? We need to know each others bodies. " with a prefect brow raised and cold eyes.

If he approached in a better way maybe taehyung will melt and behave like a good boy he will forever be and is. But in this case, he refuses this.

"C'mon" said junkook. Not really patient and not the man to arrive at a compromise.

Nodding to himself taehyung turned around, back at jungkook, putting on the upper lengerie as he was ready to take the pants.

"Turn around, I studied your back perfectly. I need the front too" truned taehyung around forcefully taking to steps back ready to memorize the beautiful body he had dreams about every night.

"Look jungk-"

"What? Jungkook? Who thought you to be this disrespectful? It's daddy to you" intertwining his arms.

And maybe if the face was covered, taehyung will touch them veiny tattoed arms. But he'll pass.

"Look jungkook. Please let me go back and I promise whatever I did I'll leave and you won't see me I promise. Deal? " asking with pouty lips.

Angrily, furrowed eyebrows and now too defined jaw " what the fuck did you say"