Chpt 8 •

Leeyah POV

Grabbed my shit and my keys and hopped in my car . Tonight on the pole made me $4,230 dollars and the money Chase owe me was $20,000 .
"Im good" I said smirking . I checked the time , it was 4:47 am .

I had to stop at the corner store for some snacks . They stay open . ?
I took a couple bills out my bag , locked my doors then headed in the store .
Strolling down the aisles throwing in whatever caught my eye , I hear fussing .
I turn to see what's up .

Who the hell fuss early ina morning like this .!

"Where my fucking money!?" this nigga with a black mask asked pointed a gun at what seems to be a druggie .

"Ion.. ion have it ." the man pointed the gun between the druggie's eyes . "I told you stop fucking with my money "
"Ju-" Before he could get anything out the man let a clip out on the druggie .

Right in front of me .

Blood splattered all over the food on the shelves and on my clothes .I stood in shock , felt as if my body was paralyzed . I tried to run , but my legs wouldn't allow .
Unexpectedly , somebody pulled me out the store . I was gone . Seem like it was starting all over again .

Waking up with a massive headache , I throw my legs on the side of the bed and make my way down the stairs .
I was home .
How I get here ? Getting closer and closer down the steps , I hear a conversation .
"No ... I brought her home"

"Fa her to get shot nigga?"

"Na, she wake up im gone , I don't wanna be bothered with her ."

"Iight One "

I turned the corner and peaked over the counter and it was the guy from the club . I make my way to his presents .

" You awake finally" He said taking a stand passing his hand through his curls .

Without his shades he looks even more familiar . His caramel complexion , tighten jaw line , fluffy curly fade .

"Ya "

"Aiight , yea I'm bouta dip" He said walking to the door .

"Wait where you going?" I asked following him .

"I got shit to do"

"So you not gonna tell me what happened? How I got home ? Who you are ? And how you knew where I lived ? " I said keeping eye on him.

he turned around and looked down at me .
then left .

.
Taking off my clothes and sitting in the warm bath which had candles aligned along the rim . I needed this .
I sat and thought about this guy . Why was he giving me a cold shoulder ? Did it have to do with something in the past that I don't seem to remember ?
I don't even know his name .