Chapt. 16

I was sitting on the couch at Aug's crip.
Bruhh my house really need to get fixed asap. Can't deal with all this stress nuh.
There was a ringing of the door bell.
Ugh . "I'm coming"
it kept ringing. I swung the door open "wtf aug" I stormed off back on the couch.
"it was just a joke dam, always fucking grouchy " he spoke under his breath
"speak up bitch" i said in response .
Quick and in a hurry he made his way in front of where i was sitting .
"gtf out the way, i cant see the tv!" i whined.
"wtf you had said? speak up what?"
his jaw clenched and eyes narrowed in my direction
"you heard just what the fuck i said nigga, na move" i spoke standing my ground.
he stood there eyeing the flying colors out of me. like he was trying to figure me out.
"problem?" "second thought dont answer that, bye" i tried getting up but he held me down.
"aug move bruh"
"nah, i kno why yo ass so cranky"
"why is that?" i spoke wit sass
"you want this dick huh baby?" he smirked.
"what dick bitch? gtf man . if anything you shouldnt be tryna stick yo dick into anything since you aint tryna raise yo first child" i got out his grip and made my way towards the back . leaving him in a daze, guess he didn't see that one coming,

August |

First Child? Fuck she been smoking on? i chuckled . ion got any kids. maybe its her time of the month. I shrugged my shoulders and dialed Kailan's number.
While biting a piece of chicken her phone went to voicemail.
That ain't like her.
Dam everybody in they bitchy ways .

i laid stretched out on the couch with my hands propped behind my head, dosing off.
Haa, a kid?
Nah , not me.

Unknown |

I watched as August held Leeyah down on the couch eyeing her down, ain't this bout a bitch . This nigga has the nerve to fuck with this bitch over me!? I laugh to myself. You got something coming your way baby boy, believe that.