Chapt 17

Photo of Taylor (on right) & Leeyah (on left)

Leeyah POV ||

I was looking through my old photos and came across one of Taylor and I about to go to the water park .
I chuckled .Big booty best . That day she was so happy to show off her new bathing suit she got the previous week . We had so much fun showing off and shit . Gosh I need to go look for her , and tell her about Tre'Shon and how he's doing .

Unknown Pov ||

"Yeah I got the pictures "

" iight I'll meet chu at the trap to drop em off"

"Lata"

I gave him my all and this what he been doing . FUCKING WITH HER STILL! all this time I thought I wasn't doing something right but It was because his attention was always on her . Every since that day . .

Kailan's POV ||

I was sitting in Tak's office waiting for him to show up .
Finally he walked in on the fone.
I guess his workers was calling him about the drop they did .

"You got them ?"

"Iight this will make her go with the plan"

"At the trap"

"Iight "

He hug The phone up and sat in his chair bwhind the desk and stared me down.
I never know you could hve this much fear towards fam. "I have something to show you since you tryna back out "

A girl walked in , about my age , she was pretty and her eyes caught my attention. Why she here ? She don't look like the time to be sellin.

She passed him a brown envelope and walked out smirking .
Wtf?
Tak opened the envelope and slid out what looked to be pictures and slide them to me .
"
Yo ole dude messing ova you sis "

First time he called me sis , he must be serious bout this .
I glanced through the photos and couldn't believe my eyes

. August ........ And that "BITCH!"
My blood was boiling over . I reached over and took his gun and heading for the door. He grabs my wrist
"wtf Kai!"

I tried to hold in the tears thatwas about to let out but I quickly wiped them away.
I looked at Tak , he looked concerned "imma handle it Tak " I wasn't about to let him have all the fun . He chuckled and called the girl back
In that gave him the photos .

"Kai this is Taylor "

"Taylor this is Kai "

She smirked and spoke

" We killing the bitch or what ?"

I smiled . I like her already

Short update 😫 (comment what yall think gnna happen & vote )