The End? Hell no!!

Okay so guys,

SASII is a wrap!!!!

I intentionally don't want any of heartstrings sequel to be over 65 chapters so I'm trying to break this story down the easiest and best way I can. Without being told, it's really obvious that "Heartstrings" was basically the story of the different lives and struggle of Olivia and Rafael, how they met, how Andrew's murderer was found and who it was and how their love cultivated. Heartstrings has actually made a lot of development than I had imagined thanks to all of you of course.

"After us" on the other hand focused on the love story of Olivia and Rafael, by demand of everyone who wanted more between them, the truth and secrets about their past. I hope that those of you that have gotten here, enjoyed every bit of it.

Of course the book doesn't end here......

I've made room for one more book and the final of this sequel. "Before Dawn".

If you have enjoyed "Heartstrings" and "After us" so far then "Before Dawn" is that extra you need. The end to the beginning as Rafael and Olivia fight to hold on to their love and bring justice to the victims of the ALCS case and to make it even more mind blowing , we'd be bringing back some major characters from The first novel, "Heartstrings."

There's no specific date yet for the release of Before dawn, but it's going to be sometime between March/April 2020. I want to give my recent book, (which I think you all should read) "Elites" all of my attention for now you see.

Anyway. There are some certain people I'd like to recognize and thank for their participation, persistence, consistency and encouragement throughout this journey.

Fantaboulous @kumphy  @barmieh Allisonasher  @anastasiaduru NyonyoAppoh  Chaymurphy @bizzycutie

FTR, you guys made things a whole lot easier for me. There were times I felt it wasn't that deep and I didn't need to write all the time since I wasn't wattpad famous yet and no one really cared but you guys kept reminding me that you were there and at a point, you became all the motivation and reason I needed. I can't express my gratitude enough.

So yes guys. "After us" has come to an end and I'm urging everyone that has come to this point to refer people to read this too. Share it, vote, and also don't forget to check out my new book "Elites" too while we wait for "Before dawn.".

Thank you everybody. ❤️