Chapter 15

"Oh my God, we're going to wake the whole house."

Olivia's whisper was followed by a chuckle in her attempt to stop Rafael from laughing so hard as they walked up the long flight of stairs. She was laughing too. She had had such an amazing night, so amazing that she couldn't still believe it was real and the best part was he made her feel that way.

Meeting Rafael's family was one of the things she was grateful for the whole year, that and finally being together with the man of her dreams. She loved the way she was around him, how happy he always made her feel everyday and the best part was how accepted she felt on the first night with his family.

Okay, Sommadina wasn't entirely welcoming but his dad, Rafael's dad had to be the most adorable father she had ever met. He was such a man of outstanding reputation and a kind smile. Everything about him amazed her and they didn't even get to talk for long. And his brothers, the twins, they were just so nice to her, so sweet and adorable and so was everyone else at the party.

She was at peace in a gathering for the first time in a really long while and it didn't end up with her being pulled into the house and almost beaten to death. She was happy, genuinely happy but she also knew she didn't want to wake Grace up with all that noise they were making.

"Okay." Rafael told her, trying so hard to keep his really cool masculine voice as low as he could as he volunteered to open the door to her room for her.
Walking her to her room was almost like an everyday routine to him. He had gotten so used to it that it had become reflex all of a sudden.

The door to the bedroom opened and Olivia walked in, Rafael tagging along, helping with the lights. It felt so good to be back in her room again the moment the lights came on.
The huge laugh on her mouth was slowly fading now as she managed to throw her purse on the bed.

"You good?" She slowly turned at the sound of Rafael's voice. He had his eyes scanning the room just to make sure everything was fine, right before his eyes settled on her again. Olivia let out a smile and then nodded.

"Alright then." He nodded right back, pulling his sleeves up from his wrist, his silver hublot wristwatch glittering with every move his left hand made. After the long day they both had, the long night, he knew just how much rest they both needed. "I guess I should just change out of these really sweaty clothes." He chuckled tiredly while Olivia just stood right there, looking at him. She watched him draw a deep breath and then rub his perfectly carved brows, turning slowly with a goal of retiring to his bedroom for the night.

"Rafael." Rafael refrained from taking another step the moment he heard her softly call out his name. He turned to her in attempt to know what was up.

He watched her swallow hard on her saliva. She looked extremely nervous as she stared lostly at him climbing down from her block heeled sandals. Rafael narrowed his gaze, trying to guess what was wrong but with the way she looked at him, it didn't look like she needed anything. It didn't look like she wanted him to leave. He turned fully to her just as she bent her head and slowly pulled her hand to her back, reaching the perfect knot that held her halter neck dress from falling off her body. She held on to an end of the white cloth and then pulled it.

Rafael watched her dress slowly fall to the ground, exposing everything that used to be underneath it, everything including her red thong. Rafael swallowed hard as his eyes slowly went from looking at her face, down to her firm breasts and at that moment he stared at her beautiful firm nipples, he felt something different inside him, more like a rise as his eyes narrowed down to her flat belly and small waist and then those thighs, God forgive him but he couldn't help himself from thinking of so many possible ways he was already imagining the night to end. But that wasn't all she wanted him to see.