13 - Chaotic Trio, Falling Through Portals Again!

The Omniverse is a huge thing, a giant book, a multiverse each page- usually- each line an AU... some multiverses take many pages by themselves. If you knew the way way you could skip between the pages of reality. Not that those factors were important.

What was?

Was that Kevin was a chicken, and not a rooster.

Egads!

And Fire needs to lay off the caffeine.

"Why are the creators like this?" Weaver groans.

"You're asking the wrong people," X muses.

"But why.... why must Fire always start this way," Weaver moans exasperatedly.

Error just watches, highly amused.

"Because she finds it funny," says Snow amusedly.

"QUUUUACK," came the sound of the insane, magically potion-dosed chicken from inside the base.

X laughs. "He really does think that he is a duck!" The ghost says, cackling.

"But guys, shouldn't Kevin be a rooster, not a chicken?" Fire asks, as if it is the answer to the universe and not 42.

"Why..." Weaver huffs under his breath.

"Yeah, his sanity is questionable," comments Hope, "But then, aren't we all?"

"Sanity, I left that behind after..." Error cuts off, pushing back memories of Blue.

"Yeah, the sanity of everyone here is questionable," says a new voice.

"Oh, hi Chaos!" Snow chirps.

"Yo!" Fire says from her computer, where she is busy looking up chicken facts.

"Who's this?" Hope asks.

"Hi!" Chaos exclaims, grinning. "I'm ChaosDancer12. I'm another Creator!"

"Another fangirl, what else," Weaver says snarkily.

"Yeah, I'll just call you Chaos," says Hope.

"Fits their theme. Snow, Fire, Chaos and... the other past visitors," Weaver comments, annoyed by the mere thought of the crazy group who had dragged the trio and Blue into the Void, and been generally annoying.

"Hey, don't diss my Fourth Wall breaking buddy!" Hope exclaims. "I like Lunar!"

"I'm a fangirl, and a creator whose main Multiverse is focused around Error having a pet Axetale Temmie," Chaos says, grinning a toothy grin. "I also threw a few of my Temmie minions- the insane ones- into the closet to mess with Fate."

"Niiiiice," Weaver says, smirking. Sooner or later, he needed an Axetale Temmie like that.

"Never should have allowed the Fourth Wall breaking," Fire moans.

"And my Error finds it funny to get the Temmie high on Skittles, and then set her loose during a Multiversal Council meeting," Chaos adds, grinning evilly. "My Dream is absolutely terrified of that Temmie."

"Hope... why does that look like Nightmare's jacket?" Weaver comments, noticing his brother holding something in his arms.

"So, what should we do next?" X asks. "We could visit another AU, or go on a pranking spree?"

Chaos frowns as a buzzing sound comes from her pocket. Pulling out her phone, she nearly curses aloud.

"I might have to go soon," she says. "I think that something is going wrong in my Axetale Temmie Multiverse, so if I don't respond for a while, it just means that I'm busy dealing with that problem, so you guys should go on without me. We'll catch up next time I see you, okay?"

"Bye, Chaos!" Fire says, giving her a hug.

"Yeah, bye!" Chaos replies, quickly returning the hug, before dashing off into a portal that Snow had opened for her.

"Well, that was a short visit," says Weaver thoughtfully.

"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll see her again!" Snow chirps. "Now, as X asked, new AU, or pranking spree?"

"Choices, choices," comments X, watching Hope pull on Nightmare's jacket.

"Let's go to a new AU! We can always pop back here and prank a little bit... or a lot," Hope states with a devious grin.

"I like that idea too," Weaver remarks, before continuing. "Error, would you like to come with?"

"I would love to," replies Error, "But someone needs to keep those idiots from falling off a cliff or something equally stupid."

"Awwwwwww," chorus Hope and X sadly. They quite liked Error, he was fun.

"Quack," continues the insane fowl.

"Wait... where is my jacket?" Nightmare's confused voice asks.

"And that is our que to leave," Weaver says dryly.

"He's not getting this back," Hope whispers, burrowing into the hoodie. "It's too cozy."

"Right. Snow... Fire... do your magical fangirl jazz!" Weaver says with a sigh.

"Jazz..." Fire giggles.

"Bye Error! Don't worry, we'll visit!" Hope says. It is a very comfy jacket, and he will never let Nightmare have it back.

"I'd say bye, but you can't see me," X states, smirking.

"This one may hurt a bit," Snow says as blue and white sparkles surround the group. "But that's to be expected when you're being changed into an entirely different form! Have fun in Poketale, boys!"

"Poke-what?" Weaver yelps.

"Oh, no... not that anime that Ink loved!" Hope shrieks as he feels himself begin to shrink.

X laughs, knowing that Poketale has Ghost-type Pokémon, so for him, this would be a blast!

"You evil women!" Weaver shrieks angrily.

"I'll be the ghost with the most!" X cheers.

"No.... come on!" Weaver screams, his cry turning into a shriek of "MEWWWW!!!"

"Perfect," Snow chirps, calmly shrinking the bottomless bag and turning it into a Pokémon-sized backpack. She then neatly shrinks some of their clothing to fit their new forms, although she teleports most of it to the bag.

Weaver wanted to faint. He was a floating... well, the best description was a blue cat, and he was still wearing his red duster, which seemed to have changed with him as it still fit perfectly.

He liked cats, but really?

Hope was now a black and blue fox-ish looking animal, still with his blue bandanna and colorful yellow and blue eyes.

And X had become a small ghostly creature with a small white tree stump for a head, complete with two branch-like antlers that were adorned with small red leaves.

"So cute," Fire squeals, always a sucker for cute things.

"Weaver, Hope, you are both flipping adorable and I am tempted to keep you this way forever," squeals Snow excitedly.

"Hey, what about me?!" X says indignantly.

'Do so, and creator or not, I will find a way to get to you and maim you,' Weaver says, having figured out telepathic communication.

"Oh look! A portal!" Fire chirps.

"You're horrible," Weaver complains grumpily, glaring, although his signature glare was highly reduced by the fact that he was a floating blue psychic kitten.

"You're welcome!" Fire sings as a portal appears under the trio.

"Wheeeeeeeeee!" Hope cries as they fall.