Find Erigor Or Else

Erza POV
I defeated the gang pretty quickly. I mean their supposed to be powerful because their all men but i beat all of them so....their all wimps.

I put back my sword and started taking the path in which Natsu and Gray have went. Hopefully i will run into them and they have saved Lucy already. First i must find Kage then Erigor and then torture them to death. I rub my hands together evily. Yes that is exactly what i'll do.

"Heh hehe" i laughed.

"Jeez your scary as hell" i heard someone comment and threw my sword at them. A devilish grin was plastered on my features when i saw Kage stuck against the wall.

"Yes....perfect"

Gray POV
I know i heard him. His voice....I can recognize it from anywhere. I sprinted until i found him and quickly hid behind a wall watching him carefully. He was putting up an alarm where if anyone step over they would be shot with so much bullets it would be a miracle to survive.

I'm sure Erza can handle herself and Natsu can save Lucy if he isnt too dense but even a blind person can see he still has feelings for her. Even with the situation they've been placed in.

"That should do it. Now...hehheh...lets get to the conference boys!" He yelled the last part. A ladder came down from a helicopter and scooped him up.

I narrowed my eyes and jumped on the ladder right behind Erigor. I'm taking a huge risk here. Because if they notice my presence i'm as good as dead.

Natsu POV
I arrived outside the building and rest Luce gently on the pavement. There i quickly wrapped up her ankle. Her breathing pattern was riggid and shallow. Looking almost...forced. Her face was pale and her hands were cold.

I stare at her worriedly. What is going on? Did they poison her?
"NATSU!" I jumped at the suddeness of the voice and looked at the speaker. The sight made me sweat drop because she was carrying a dude, who i think is named Kage, over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

"What happened to Lucy?" She asked sternly but i could hear the worry in her voice. Luce is her cousin after all.

"I dont know" she threw the unconscious boy on the ground harshly and bent beside Luce. Erza placed two of her fingers on her neck to check her pulse. Then she gasped in horror.

"Erza?"

"Lucy has been poisoned." My eyes widened in shock.

"What?"  My eyes narrowed in anger, my jaw clenched and my fists clenched til my knuckles turn white. Veins visably popped out. Erza grit her teeth as Kage began to wake up. He gasped in horror and tried to get away but i grabbed him by his shirt.

"Where is Erigor?" I asked darkly. Kage shivered under my gaze before turning away.

"I-i dont-"

"Dont give me that crap. I'll snap your neck so fast you wouldn't even have the chance to think about blinking." he shook under my gaze but still he didn't open his mouth. I sighed and snapped his neck.

"Find Erigor or Else" Erza said menacingly. I shivered slightly even in my raging state.