Interrogation

Wendy POV
I flicked the light switch on revealing a short and fat old man. In all honesty he looked like a constipated slice of baloney strapped to a cutting board. I grabbed a butcher knife and walked over to  him. I hate rotten baloney.

I glanced over my shoulder, where Mira and Loki were standing and nodded to them. Loki nodded and walked out of the room leaving me and Mira there in uncomfortable silence.

Everlue was starting to snore loudly with snot bubbles blowing out of his nose and popping making a mess on his shirt. I cringed before turning away.

Just then the door opened revealing Loki with a bucket of cold water. He walked over to Everlue and splashed it on him. The sad excuse of a potato jolted awake breathing unevenly. I snickered at his face expression.

He looked up and growled while squirming in distaste.

"Well...well...well.." i say twirling the knife in my hand.

"What is it that you want with me girl" he spat. I grinned sadistically while playing with the knife..

"It seems that you do not realize the situation your in. Allow me to help with that"

Natsu POV
"Are you sure this is the way back Natsu?" Luce asked me. We were walking back  through the woods heading for the base with a basket of strawberries in hand. Requested by Mira for some reason. The whole guild was being cleaned at the moment.

"Of course it is" i say confidently. "My nose never lies"

"You sound like a dog saying that" i heard Luce mutter under her breath. I gasped and put a hand over my chest while falling back dramatically.

"How could you do that to me Luce?" She giggled lightly and helped me back up.

"Stop kidding around" i chuckled noticing the light tint of pink on her cheeks.  Suddenly the bush in front of us began to rustle roughly.

I growled animalistically and got into battle stance alerting Luce. She glared at the bush until it stopped rustling.
"Come out! We know your there!" I yelled. The bush rustled for a few moments more before a dark figure jumped out and in front of it..
I narrowed my eyes when i saw Elsa standing there in his boxers.

"Calm down hot head. I was looking for the bathroom" Luce perked up an eyebrow

"In the woods?"

"Yeah"

"But why would you strip down before finding a bathroom?" I groaned. Elsa grit his teeth before turning away.

"Shut up flame brain. Anyway you guys better hurry to the base"

"Why is that?" Luce asked curiosity. A pang of jealousy reached my heart. Gray better not get too close to my Luce.

"Didn't your hear? Erza's gonna be back any minute now." Elsa explained

Wendy POV
"Fine! I'll tell you" Everlue gasped in pain. Everything on his body hurt. He had burns, scrapes, deep cuts, scalds,teeth marks and a red hand imprinted on his cheek.

"I'm waiting" i sang while twirling the knife in my hand.

"I-It was Eisenwald! I sold it to the Reaper in Eisenwald. "I rolled my eyes in response

"Great now you made life hard for us" Mira cocked her gun and pulled the trigger so fast i only saw the bullet fly past me.

Loki grabbed the dead body , put it in a body bag walked off. Mira gave me a thumbs up and walked over.

"Wanna have some chips and salsa. I'll tell Natsu and Lucy when they get back" Mira offered. I happily agreed to her offer.