The Story Of Nalu

Mira POV
Well this is shocking...WHAT IS LUCY DOING HERE?! AND WITH SUNA!! DIDN'T SHE KNOW THAT WAS LISANNA'S CHILD?!

"LUCY?!" I questioned. Maybe my eyes was just playing tricks on me.

"MIRA?!" She yelled back. I embraced her in a hug giggling like a maniac. She joined in the giggling fit as well and we released each other.

"I thought you didn't survive! But where's Nashi? Did you bring her with you?" I said looking around for the supposed to be walking and talking toddler. Then i noticed the look of sadness in her eyes and the fakest fake smile i ever saw on her face.

I gasped in realization and pulled Lucy in a hug. She sobbed quietly in my shoulder as i gently rubbed her back and ran my fingers through her blonde hair. Nashi didn't make it...

I then pulled away from her and held her away from me at arms length while also catching a glimpse of Suna's confused but sad eyes.

"You are going to tell me everything about what happened. Suna will hear it too. He needs to know the truth"

"But Mira-"

"Lucy.." i warned. She sighed softly before grabbing Suna's hand. I turned around and led them to the farthest table beside a window so no one would hear us.

After we sat down, me and Suna on the seat against the wall and Lucy across from us, the other waiter came and took our orders getting the memo that this was important and walked away.

"Start talking Lucy" I watched as she looked down at her fingers and played with her nails.

Lucy POV
"Well...i guess it started me and Natsu started dating when i was 15 and he was 16. Back in highschool. When we were a couple-" i started but was interrupted by Suna.

"Wait you knew my father?! And you guys used to date?" i nodded quickly before continuing.

"As i was saying..We dated for about a year and two months. That's when we started going out more to Cana's party remember?" i looked up at Mira to see her nodding at my question but with a serious look on her face.

"One of those nights me and Natsu got ahead of ourselves, did the deed and i got pregnant." Suna's mouth fell open in shock. "He proposed to me about a month after. However during those months Natsu got more distant and violent with me. He never hit me once but he did yell at me. Knowing my mood swings my emotions were all over the place. And that seemed to make it worse...But the one time he did hit me was the worse night of my life." i looked down at my fingers and continued to play with my nails.

"Natsu promised me that morning that he would come home early for me. But when he came late, like around midnight he was drunk and i was furious. What made me even more furious was that he was with a white haired chick with blue eyes." i looked up at Mira.

"Lisanna.." she whispered. Me and Suna was barely able to hear her but we did and Suna's eyes widened in shock and horror.

"To keep a long story short we got into and arguement about Lisanna. I was bad mouthing her about how he brought her in when he was engaged to me. He just defended her like she was his girlfriend and then...he slapped me. Hard" Mira and Suna gasped simultaneously.

"I was depressed and ran into our bedroom. I thought he didn't love me anymore. That's when Lisanna came with a knife...She stabbed my stomach over and over then yanked me by my hair pulled me out of the room and to the flight of stairs. Then she pushed me down."

"Natsu called the ambulance for me and i went to the hospital by myself. I knew the chances that my baby would somehow be alive would be futile but i just hoped for a miracle...But it didn't come. After  i woke up from the surgery with stitches on my stomach. I asked the nurse what happened to Nashi and she told me.....that i lost her...That she was dead." i wiped the tears that was running down my face.

"It only got worse then. I lost my job due to me falling into major depression and was sent to an asylum for two years. I also had GAD but it got better. I realized that Nashi and Mavis wouldn't have wanted me to stay like that so..i picked myself back up. I got a job at Magnolia High once i was stable enough to leave the asylum and that's where i met Suna. Ever since i met him its like he calmed my mind. I haven't had an anxiety attack since he decided to stay with me. Its like he's the reason i'm still sane. And i thank you for that Suna" i concluded looking into Suna's eyes with a gentle smile on my face.

He really is the jar that has all my sanity in it. Without him...i would be sent back to the asylum.