Leave Me Alone

Lucy POV
My shocked expression turned into a nasty death glare. Natsu noticed this and his eyes saddened as he tried to take a step towards me. But i backed away.

"What are you doing here?" i asked with venom seeping through my voice.

"I should be asking you that Luce" He stopped and shoved one hand in his pocket while looking at me boredly. "Aren't you supposed to be living the best life with your new husband and Nashi somewhere out there?" My eye twitched in annoyance. I hate this guy.

"JUST SHUT UP NATSU! You dont know anything!" He raised an eyebrow at me. My fists clenched and unclenched as i struggled to contain my anger and sadness. I was slightly shaking and my stupid thoughts started to cloud my mind.

'Kill him.....'

'Dont kill him'

'He deserves to die because of what he did to Nashi and you'

'Dont. That would be a huge burden on your chest that would never lift'

I looked up at Natsu my breathing slightly uneven. Suddenly i felt little hands grabbing mines. My head snapped down to see Suna looking at me worriedly.

I took a few deep breaths before fully calming down then i growled at Natsu.

"Just stay away from me."

"Lu-"

"STAY AWAY!!" I let go of Suna's hand and began running down the shore. I could hear heavy thumps against the sand growing louder and louder. I knew he was behind me but i had to get away.

I dont need him or Lisanna in my life. They both had caused me so much pain. Because of them i lost Nashi..Because of them i lost my sanity. Because of them i lost my will to live. WHY DO THEY ALWAYS TAKE EVERYTHING AWAY FROM ME?!

DO I NOT DESERVE TO BE HAPPY?!??!!! WHY WHY WHY??!! AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!

I began to unlock the car and open it but my body was pushed against the car shutting the door back in the process.

"Listen to me Luce." i heard his voice loud and clear in my ear.

"NO!"

"Luce-"

"NO! I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT!!"

"LUCE!!"

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE NATSU!!"

"LUCY!!" I stopped what i was doing and tried to catch my breath from all the struggling. He flipped me over to face him and pinned me against the car. I glared at him.

"Let me go Natsu."

"NO! YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO ME!" I grit my teeth and used all my strength to push him away. I then kicked him where the sun dont shine resulting in him falling on his back in pain.

I wasted no time and hopped in my car driving off. I'm sorry Suna. But i just need to be alone right now.

~At Home~
As soon as i arrive home i leaned against the now locked front door with my eyes screwed shut and my teeth clenched so tight my jaw hurt from the force. I unclenched my teeth and growled kicking my shoes off and ran to the couch.

I flipped my couch, punched my TV screen causing it to break, kicked the walls creating multiple holes, ripped apart my carpet and curtains and smashed my coffee table till it was nothing but a pile of wood.

I breathed heavily before taking multiple deep breaths to calm my nerves.

I didn't bother to clean the mess form my tantrum so i just left it there, closed all the blinds and locked the doors and windows before going in the bathroom to take a quick shower.

I stayed in the bath for hours thinking about my life and what it could have been if i never met Lisanna and Natsu. Life would have been way better than how it is now. But if that happened i would have never met Suna.

"STUPID NATSU DRAGNEEL ALWAYS MESSING UP MY LIFE!!" I yell in anger.

I hop out the tub and grabbed a towel drying my body and then wrapping it around me. I then brushed my hair and teeth and walked out the bathroom. I put on a white night dress with knee high white socks and went back downstairs to eat something.

I just settled for a yogurt, having lost my appetite and went back upstairs. As i laid in my bed my phone vibrated  loudly on the nightstand over and over.

I picked up my phone to see nonstop texts

'Where are you Cece?'

'Are you okay?'

'Whyd you run off?'

'Can i come over tomorrow?'

'Sorry about worrying you Suna but i'm okay. And you cant come over. Not yet' I quickly texted back, turned my phone off and rested it back on the nightstand. I laid back  and stifled a yawn before falling asleep.