A Lost Flower

Lisanna POV
I growled internally while shooting daggers at the stupid blonde bimbo. WHY DID SHE HAVE TO LIVE! I THOUGHT I KILLED HER ALONG WITH THAT STUPID BABY!

She didnt seem to notice me glaring at her though. ARRGGHHH!! SHE BETTER NOT STEAL NATSU AWAY FROM ME. HE IS MINE!

I backed away from the door and walked over to the couch to sit down. I dont want to be anywhere near her. I'll just have to kill her later.

"LUCY~SAN/CECE!!" The 2 brats screamed and ran over to the bitch. They engulfed her in a hug before releasing her. She smiled that stupid ugly smile of hers. My jaw dropped when i saw Natsu slightly blush while looking at her.

I growled lowly as i watched them interact with each other. The bitch patted the brat's head completely ignoring my Natsu. Thats right. Feel the pain of rejection fool.

"I'm so sorry Wen. But i'm sure he's out there. I just know it. He has to." She sounded pretty desperate there. I rolled my eyes and glanced at my phone to see a notification pop up on the screen informing me that i had a text from Bixlow.

I stood up and left not even bothering to make an excuse.

Lucy pov
I raised an eyebrow at Lisanna as i watched her trug up the stairs and disappear behind the wall, left of the stairs. Narrowing my eyes i began to grow curious about what she was doing but shrug it off. Its none of my business anyway.

"Did you hear me Lucy~san?" My eyes snapped over to Wendy.

"Sorry i zoned out. What did you say?"

"I said that mom doesnt believe that Dad is dead. The police just filed a report and spread the story with the news and then what? No body was found. It doesnt make sense and we have to get to the bottom of it. Our theory is that he got kidnapped by someone. The question is..who." i nodded in understanding. "Mom also wants us to gather all of Fairytail and meet at the base."

I giggled making everyone look at me in confusion.
"That is not a problem."

~At Lucy's House~
Suna pov
As soon as we entered Cece's house my eyes widened in shock.

"What the hell happened here?!" i shouted. Cece looked at us all in silence before smiling.

"Its nothing to worry about. I sort of lost control the other day and didnt bother to clean up" she chuckled nervously. I looked at her worriedly as she walked up the stairs gestering us to follow her.

Though we were a little distracted by the mess we still followed her. Dad must have made her go insane. Poor Cece.

We followed her further and further down the dark hallway of her house. I dont think i've ever been down here before. She stopped infront of a big metal door with more locks on it than i dont know what.

We watched in awe as Cece punched in codes, does finger prints, eye scan, full body scan, hand scan, more codes, passwords and etc. Jeez is this room seriously so important?

We walked inside to see computers and other hitec things that i dont know about all over the room except the middle where a couch with a coffee table, fridge and other stuff were. Cece locked the door back and stood infront of us.

"Welcome to The Rabbit's Home mi amigos." She exclaimed before walking around and giving us a tour.

After the tour me, Wendy, Dad and Cece sat on the couch discussing the things that were going on and what its purpose was.

Apparently she built this room to keep track of the Fairytail mafia members because they split apart after highschool ended.

"So who's the first on the list? Do we have to go look for them?" i asked still slightly confused.

"No. They will be to the base. I kept in contact with all of them. All we have to do is head there ourselves once i'm done. You all can make yourself comfortable while i do this"

"Do you have a bathroom Cece." she nodded and pointed to a metal door in the corner. I shrugged and simply walked in.

Lucy pov
I walked over to my computers and began trying to find everyone's location though at the same time i set up a computer for the camera in the bathroom.

Putting my headphones on i frowed my eyebrows in confusion when i saw Suna on the phone. I quickly turned it off and mind my own business. Its none of my concern anyway so i just brushed it off.

Suna pov
Once in the bathroom i dialed her number and smirked showing my sharp canines.

"Plan is a go Y."