After the last of the pancake had disappeared off her plate, she threw her hair into a quick ponytail (ignoring the sound of Nyx's protesting) and jogged down to the armory for her morning workout.

Nyx followed, moaning indignantly at having to work with her bow for the second day in a row. Before they had started to train, however, they heard a loud rumble on the side of the ship.

All the colour seemed to drain out of Thalia's face. "Not again." She whispered.

"What is it?" Nyx questioned her nervously, sensing that something bad was about to happen.

Thalia cupped Nyx's cheek. "It's an opposing ship. Those are my enemies, and I won't ask you to fight for me." She said softly. Her voice seemed to break as she spoke. "I can't."

Nyx covered Thalia's hand with her own. "You don't have to. I have your back." She sounded confident.

Thalia turned to retrieve her sword, but Nyx caught her wrist. "When this is over, you need to tell me what is going on." She looked Thalia in the eye sternly. "You haven't been honest with me."

Thalia looked away, mumbling to herself. "Well it never really came up, so..." she trailed off.

Nyx forced her to meet her eyes, which Thalia did reluctantly. "Okay, fine" she said under her breath.

Nyx smiled to herself and nodded. She donned a pair of stretchy leggings that hugged her slim legs, (made by her from one of Thalia's stretchy tunics) and a cropped top, showing her newly toned stomach off. She slung her quiver onto her back and strung her bow, ready to fight. She looked over at Thalia, and caught her breath.

Thalia was dressed in a skintight, black tunic that accentuated her curves, and snug black leggings that left little to the imagination, showing off her toned, muscular legs. On the back of her tunic was the emblem of the wielders, a white (in her colour), eight-pointed star, runes making up each point. She had her sword in hand, and had re-braided her hair. She turned to Nyx, and raised her eyebrows.

She trailed her eyes up Nyx's legs, lingering on her toned stomach. She put her hands on her hips. "Go change." She said lightly.

Nyx's mouth dropped open in shock. "Says you!" She said in disbelief. "Those leggings show everything!"

Thalia gritted her teeth. "That's not the point here. I'll be too busy killing people for them to notice my legs, but I won't have men looking at you in that way."

Nyx grinned. "What, you afraid of a little competition?" She was amused at how seriously Thalia was taking this. Didn't Thalia realize that she was the goddess? People wouldn't even give Nyx a second look after seeing Thalia. She was lucky to have the brunette.

Thalia growled, and slammed Nyx against the metal wall of the armory. "You are mine!" She had fire in her eyes. "No one else can touch you like I do." She stroked her hand gently down Nyx's cheek, and Nyx leaned into her touch, smiling softly.

"No one else can kiss you like I do." She captured Nyx's small, soft, lips with her own plump, moist ones, kissing her deeply, sucking on her bottom lip slowly before moving back down to her neck.

No one else can even look at you like I do, do you understand?" Thalia's eyes met Nyx's, and there was a dangerous fire in them that Nyx didn't want to cross. Thalia smashed her lips back onto Nyx's, kissing her long, rough, and hard. Nyx could only close her eyes.

Thalia rested her forehead against the green-eyed girl's. "Do you understand?" She asked again.

Nyx met her eyes. "Understand what?" She smirked.

Thalia boxed her in up against the wall again, her hands on either side of Nyx's small waist. She brought her head down slowly, bringing her lips level to Nyx's ear.

"If you didn't understand me the first time, I can make myself clear again." She grinned softly. "That ship's captain can go fuck themself."

Nyx tried to avert her eyes, but Thalia cupped her chin and brought her face up to hers, forcing Nyx to meet her gaze.

Nyx gulped. "I understand."

Thalia smirked again. "I thought you might. Just cover your midriff." She turned, but looked back at Nyx on a second thought. "I wouldn't usually make you change anything, but in this case.."

Nyx nodded her understanding, and smiled gently at Thalia, who continued.

"I won't make you change your leggings, it'll be therapeutic to kill anyone looking at your legs." And with that, she spun on her heel and went off to get ready.

Nyx shook her head, smiling to herself at Thalia's eccentric personality, and went to change.

➵➵➵➵ ✵☽✵ ➵➵➵➵

Nyx was now wearing a white tunic with a black wielders emblem, and Thalia stood with her hand over the button that would open the access port and allow the foreigners to board.

"Don't draw your bow right away, string it over your back." Thalia nodded at Nyx's freshly oiled bow, waiting until it was on her back. She then sheathed her own sword. "We have to first allow them to say their bit, and justify why they're fighting us with some stupid excuse," she forged on, ignoring the disapproving look she got from Nyx.

"They're going to say some things that are going to shock you, and I mean really shock you," (she tactfully disregarded the skeptical gaze she earned from Nyx) "but can you please just remember that I will, on my honor, explain everything to you after we fight."

Nyx's eyes softened at the pained look Thalia was giving her. She kissed Thalia tenderly on the lips, a short, sweet kiss. "I love you, Thalia. Nothing they do or say about you is going to change that. I promise."

Thalia didn't know how to convey all the love she was feeling for Nyx at that moment, so she just kissed her deeply. "I love you too." She brushed a lock of hair away from her face, cupping it with her hand. "More than you know." She took Nyx's hand, and pushed the button down.