Stroll Through Town and Unexpected Reunions

Start from the beginning

"I swear, dealing with you is like dealing with a fucking Grimm of all things, you just make people's lives miserable every you go. You eat the fucking house everyday, not asking if anyone else would like some if they're still hungry. You smash down everything that's in your path, not giving a shit of who has to fix it, and worst of all. You're probably the reason, why Ren is such a fucking recluse." he growled at her, listing some of the many things he could be saying.

Tears in her eyes, Nora went through the depressing memories being resurfaced by his harmful words. Every glare, every whisper behind her back, everything. In the end, the part about Ren brought her out of her state.

"What?" she whispered softly, as if facing a life ending threat. For all intents and purposes, this came true just a day later.

"How many times have you cut him off during a conversation, hm?", Jaune asked, "How many times has he tried to say something, only for you're annoying high pitched voice to cut in. You've probably given him psychological damage, like every time he has an opinion, he doesn't say anything thinking nobody will give a shit." he explained, Nora facing a realisation afterwards.

He was right. How many times did she cut him off, spouting nothing  more than mere nonsense fit for an insane person. Though, in her nature, she would not accept defeat from him of all people.

"And what would you know of that kind of stuff, hm?" she asked, appearing strong but fearing the answer.

Instead of talking, Jaune grabbed the end of his right sleeve and rolled it up to his bicep. Along his forearm, multiple sets of scars ran across it, occasionally crisscrossing with another cut. Rolling up his left sleeve, the same thing was on his left forearm. Just by looking at her face, he could tell she was internally getting sick at the sight.

"No one in my family believed I could be a Huntsman. My sisters would look at me in pity, for I could never pick up the skills taught to me. My dad saw me as a disappointment, ending my training swiftly after seeing it as a waste of his time. Everyday, I'd come home with a different injury, playing it off as an 'accident'. My sisters teased mercilessly, often teasing me about things that made me feel like a waste of space.

It eventually got so bad, that when I went to go see professional help, they diagnosed me with severe depression. I started to lose hope and interesting in everything around me, not seeing the point. I began to cut myself along the wrist, the pain feeling like a sweet release. But, you want to know the funniest thing?" he asked her, Nora remaining still after hearing the whole thing. Jaune continued on, not bothering waiting for a reply.

"After I came here to Beacon, meeting you, Ren, Pyrrha and Team RWBY, I felt better. I actually felt I had friends who I could count on. Though, I guess that was just wishful thinking." looking into her eyes, Jaune could see an endless pit of shock, horror, guilt and regret. Though, like he gave a shit anymore. She doesn't care about him, why should he?

"So congratulations Nora, You and the others awoke my near suicidal depression. I bet you feel soooo good about yourselves." he stated with as much sarcasm as possible, before continuing on to the changing rooms, already knowing he's late for class.

However, he missed the wide magenta eyes staring at him from the creaked open door.

=Present day, Kuo Kuana marketplace=

Shaking the memory out of his head, Jaune continued on his way to the marketplace near the docks.