•칠•

it was three days later now, and yoongi had finally decided to take a break.

namjoon was working on mikrokosmos right now, while yoongi lounged around with the guys. he felt guilty; it was his responsibility to finish the album.

"hey, guys, do you wanna play a game?"
jimin broke the silence that was filling the room, all heads swivelling to face him. jin shrugged, "i'm down."
taehyung and jungkook nodded in unison.

hoseok smiled, "i think i'm gonna go help namjoonie. he's working hard, i don't want him to bear it alone."
yoongi looked down at his hoodie sleeves, started to fiddle with a loose string as another wave of guilt overcame him.

hoseok got up, smiling softly before exiting the room. "what about you, yoongi-hyung?" jimin called softly, watching how yoongi shrugged, "fine."
jungkook shuffled closer to yoongi on the couch, making the elder look up and smile a tiny bit.

"what did you have in mind?" jin asked, a slight grin pulling his cheeks. "truth or dare?"
agreement surged from around him and taehyung yelled, "i wanna start!"

yoongi looked back down at his hands again, murmuring, "what's the penalty if we don't do our dare?"
jimin thought for a moment, eyes lighting up with an idea moments later, "you have to do someone else's chore for a week."

yoongi nodded and fell silent again, leaning closer into jungkook subconsciously. "okay, tae, you wanted to start."
taehyung nodded enthusiastically, aqua blue hair bouncing with each move.

he looked around the room before his eyes landed on jin; they had a mischievous glint to them, a miniscule shine that hid in the back of his dark pupils. "truth or dare, hyung?"
"truth."

"is namjin real?"
jin rolled his eyes, puffing out his cheeks with air, "no. i don't like namjoon, i don't know how many times i have to tell you."

taehyung winked at the eldest and he sighed, rubbing his face with one hand. he then looked around, eyes falling on jimin. "jiminie, truth or dare?"
"dare."

jin thought for a moment, eyebrows furrowing together until a sly smirk distorted his handsome features. "kiss yoongi on the hand. like a prince, you know?"
yoongi's head darted up at the mention of his name, eyes flickering between the two boys.

jimin slowly got to his feet, leaving the squishy comfort of the armchair, soft thuds sounding as his feet hit the plush carpet. he very softly took yoongi's hand in his own, ignoring the piercing eyes of jungkook, raising his plump rosy lips to the pale skin.

just as his lips brushed the tender skin he felt his own hand get forcefully hit away, looking up and seeing jungkook holding onto yoongi's hand protectively.

"mosquito," jungkook spat, eyes glaring jimin down as yoongi watched him carefully, "it's gone now."
jimin chuckled, rolling his eyes and sitting back down. jungkook intertwined his fingers with yoongi's tightly, feeling a slight pulse of the elder's heartbeat.

yoongi glanced at jungkook carefully, blushing a little at the contact between their skin. "yoongi-hyung, truth or dare?" jimin called to the elder, watching him shuffle a little on the sofa pillows before answering; "truth."

"what's the best feature on each of us?"
jimin seemed to be purposely trying to get under jungkook's skin, making small jabs towards the youngest- all he wanted jungkook to do was confess to yoongi.

yoongi scanned each of them with his dark, alert eyes before finally falling onto taehyung. "taehyung's eyes. they're so pretty."
jungkook tensed the tiniest bit and squeezed his hand. "jin-hyungs lips... i'm jealous honestly."

the eldest smiled, straight teeth emerging from those lips yoongi was talking about. "jiminie... your eye smile. it's adorable."
yoongi finally moved to face jungkook, a blush creeping up the back of his neck.

"u-um... kookie's..."
jungkook frowned, watching yoongi play with his ear and look down at their intertwined hands. "everything." he murmured gently, eyes avoiding his crush's piercing gaze.

"hey, that's not fair!" taehyung called, "how come jungkook gets everything!"
yoongi giggled, lips curving up into a tiny smile. jungkook watched him fondly, reaching out and brushing a strand of hair out of his eyes.

yoongi looked up and blushed more, hand falling from his ear into his lap with a gentle thump. "kook, truth or dare?"
"dare."
yoongi wrinkled his nose, tilting his head slightly, "twenty push-ups, right now."

jungkook rolled his eyes, letting go of yoongi's palm and dropping down into a push up position on the carpet. he started doing his dare, muscles flexing with each push and yoongi felt his face burning.

"eighteen, nineteen, twenty!"
he bounced to his feet, a grin lighting up his features as he sat down next to yoongi. the elder was as red as a tomato, the picture of jungkook's muscles fresh in his mind.

"taetae-hyung, truth or dare?" jungkook asked quietly, eyes fixed to the blue haired boy in front of him.
"truth."
"have you got your eye on anyone?"

taehyung shook his head swiftly, eyes darting to glance at jimin. the pink haired boy flushed a little and looked down at his hands, "nope."
jungkook raised an eyebrow at the tiny exchange the pair had, eyes switching between both of them.

taehyung composed himself again, sitting up straighter and pushing a few strands of brightly coloured hair out of his eyes. "yoongi-hyung, truth or dare?"
yoongi looked up, face not such a burning red anymore, "truth."

taehyung smirked, evil glinting in his dark brown eyes.

"what's your sexuality?"

a.n: this is literally 936 words of shit omg