•이십오•

the boys had just come through customs after disembarking their plane, flashing lights and loud voices immediately breaching yoongi's senses.

they stood in a line, occasionally waving or bowing, before one of their managers told them to start moving again. yoongi noticed how taehyung and jimin had their hands linked together, keeping themselves close to each other to not be separated.

lights were floating in front of his eyes from all the camera flashes, before one over-confident reporter came over and shoved a camera in his face. he froze, eyes wide, breathing stopped as the man started yelling in his face.

then the reporter was being shoved out of the way, an arm wrapping around his shoulders and holding him into their body protectively; he glanced up, taking the person protecting him into awareness even though he already had a vague idea.

he heard the other reporters go crazy at jungkook's reaction, the man stumbling backwards as jungkook growled, low and gutteral, "back off."

jungkook's face was dark, staring straight in front of them, hand gripping yoongi's shoulder so tightly it was almost painful. the youngest's jaw was clenched, fire lit up in his eyes.

then they were hustled into the car, yoongi finally remembering to breathe and not realising he had been holding his breath for so long. no wonder he was light-headed.

jungkook still hadn't let go of his boyfriends shoulder, which was slightly worrying to yoongi; jungkook seemed shut off from the others, eyes distant and almost empty.

yoongi was sat between taehyung and the youngest, shooting a look at the taller male before turning his attention back to his lover. "kook...?"
"that man was an asshole."
yoongi nodded, eyes concerned, "i know, kook, but it's nothing to get worked up over."

jungkook finally brought his gaze to yoongi, keeping his face blank, "he could've hurt you."
"but he didn't."
"no one should get that close to you. you were clearly fucking scared!"

yoongi flinched at his harsh tone, jungkook's face softening and his hand loosening its grip. "you wouldn't have flinched if he hadn't scared you."
yoongi nodded, nuzzling his face into jungkook's broad shoulder and hiding out there.

"how long is the drive?" he asked taehyung, never tearing his eyes away from yoongi. "about an hour." taehyung replied, but his attention was also elsewhere; jimin had just laid his head down onto his shoulder, eyes closed.

"jungkook?"
"yeah, babe?"
yoongi muttered something inaudible, hand crawling to rest on jungkook's thigh. "i didn't catch that."
"are you mad at me?"
jungkook shook his head adamantly, kissing yoongi on the forehead and letting his lips linger for a moment before pulling away.

the shortest giggled, the tingly sensation running through his body making him feel like he was a lovesick teenager again. yoongi then yawned, letting out a high-pitched sound. jungkook chuckled at him, kissing him lightly once more.

"go to sleep, baby. i'll wake you up when we get there."

yoongi's eyelids were heavy so he let them slide shut, moving his head to jungkook's chest and listening to the repetitive, steady sound of his heartbeat and feeling the soft fabric of his black shirt against his face.

yoongi dropped off into sleep before he could help it.

he was awoken by a soft voice whispering in his ear, "you gotta wake up for me, honey."
yoongi groaned, burying his face further into the squishy mass he was lying on to try and escape it.

he heard the familiar voice chuckle, "you're adorable, babe, but that doesn't mean you don't have to wake up."
yoongi whined this time, a high pitched sound in the back of his throat, pouting subconsciously and cracking his eyes open.

he noticed that the car was stationary now, and that it had just grown dark outside. god, jetlag was going to be a bitch.

yoongi sat up straight, eyes still half closed and his cheeks flushed; jungkook grinned widely, unable to help that parasitic smile creep over his face, "come on, hon, you can sleep when we get into the hotel."
yoongi motioned his head sluggishly, letting jungkook open the car door and escort him out into the night air.

a chilly breeze swept through his hoodie. "bags..." yoongi groaned, leaning his weight onto jungkook. "it's okay, they've already taken care of everything."
the elder nodded, wrapping his arm around jungkook's waist and dragging him towards the illuminated hotel.

he didn't give much heed to the inside of the hotel, only noticing it's plush red carpets and gold banisters; he wanted sleep, and he wanted it now. everything else could wait until later.

jungkook chuckled again, tightening his hold on yoongi's shoulder and slowly guiding him up the stairs, leading him into the elder's room; his suitcase was parked in one corner, next to a large mirror and a small table that you could eat on. the walls were a pale beige, the single bed resting in the middle being a lilac purple to contrast.

we're not gonna be able to share rooms, jungkook realised suddenly, unsure of why this was such an issue to him. maybe it was because he had grown so attached to yoongi lately, since their huge argument about a month ago.

yoongi let go of jungkook and kicked off his shoes, flopping down onto the bed and rolling himself up in the blanket like a burrito; only his head and eyes peeked out. jungkook smiled at this adorable move, going over to peck him on the forehead.

yoongi's eyes fluttered shut, lashes pressing against his rosy cheeks, lips slackening and parting. jungkook watched him straighten out and pull the blanket properly over himself, head hitting the soft pillow and he let out a tiny groan of pleasure.

the youngest watched as yoongi made grabby hands towards him, whining out, "kookie."
"we wont both fit in there, baby, there's not enough room."

yoongi wouldn't give up, though, and eventually they found a way to make it work; yoongi laying on jungkook's thighs, jungkook's arm over his waist and back resting on the headboard. the youngest didn't particularly want to sleep, but he didn't care if it made yoongi happy.

the elder was already asleep, lips in a tranquil smile.

jungkook could only let the shorter rest.

he was weak to min yoongi, and he knew it. the smaller made him do things he would never normally do, but somehow he didn't mind it.

an idea sprang to his mind.

jeon yoongi.

it rang in his head like a bell, the one name resonating like a broken record. that was his one desire, he realised, his one main fantasy.

they were moving too fast, he thought, the tiny voice in the back of his mind always pessimistic, yoongi would probably reject you anyway. and how would management let you?

he shook away those thoughts, clearing his mind and drew gentle circles on the pale skin of his slender waist.

marrying min yoongi.

who knows how that would go.

a.n: thinking about publishing a new book, yes or no? (5K READS?!?!!?!?)

seesaw || y.kजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें