Dad?

EDEN'S POV*

We are searching every where for Lucifer. We can't find him.

Dean keeps trying to talk to me about what happened but I just... I just can't. He betrayed me and honestly I don't trust that when the final battle comes... I don't trust that it's MY side he'll be standing on. I have too much at risk. I can't take the chance.

We finally got a hit on Amara. Where we find Amara we find Lucifer. It's this small town. She has to be there... She just has to be.

METATRON'S POV*

I sat in a bar with God. It was really him. He's back.

Life has sucked since Eden's punishment for me. She slit my throat and stole by grace then she ripped out my wings and sent me to "hell". Only her version of hell for me was earth. So I have been living as a homeless poor human. It's the worst thing that could ever happen to me. But here's God, ready to get the band back together.

He left us to become Chuck. He has been playing human and leaving us to die.

Yet He has me sitting here reading "God. an autobiography". And as much as I hate to admit it there is something missing. He already said Amara and Lucifer were off limits to talk about but "What about Eden? you don't even mention her in the book. And she has kind of a big role as you know the heir to your throne." Chuck looked pissed. "Don't talk about her!" He hissed. "I don't have to. But you do! She was your most beloved creation. All of this was for her. Why don't you want her to be remembered as part of your story?" I asked. He sighed and looked away. When he looked back at me tears had gathered in his eyes. "It's too... Too painful... Can I tell you a secret Metatron." I nodded. "I really did think she was dead... This whole time I though my Eden was dead. Do you know how painful it is! I'm supposed to be this all knowing being and I-I didn't even know where she was! She was in hell... My baby girl was in hell and I LEFT HER THERE! I'm only back because she prayed to me... I had to hear it from her that she was alive. She had been running the world for months and I had no clue... I was ashamed. I'm not so all powerful after all... You know I tried to recreate her. But I could never get it just right... This... This world was my first draft. Every other one crashed and burned because I could never get Eden right. So no.... Eden doesn't go in the book."

TIME SKIP

He is writing this to say goodbye.

He'll leave us again.

He's gonna grab Eden and let Amara wipe out everything.

God's gonna finish the story...

EDENS POV*

I can't get in the town. Amara put up a spell or something up so that I can't get in. That damn goddess of creation tablet is getting to be a real pain in the ass. Sam and Dean were in there and they were in trouble. I held my hands up trying to use my powers to break down the invisible wall. My eyes glowed brighter then they ever have before. Sam had prayed saying it was basically hopeless. I can't accept that. I tried and tried to break down the wall. But I couldn't.

But then the weirdest thing happened. It stopped. It all stopped.

Those who died came back to life.

The black fog went away and the sun shone brightly.

Then i felt it.

Something I haven't felt in a very long time.

A strong powerful presents...

"Dad?"