French Mistake (Part 1)

Eden's POV*

Sam, Dean, and I were sitting around Bobby's house bored out of our minds. There were no hunts to go on. Nothing Heaven needed help with. So I'm sitting here watching some weird movie with sam. "Hey where's bobby?" Sam asked. He just now noticed Bobby wasn't here? "In town, supply run." Dean responded. "In this?" Sam said referring to the storm outside. It was getting pretty bad out. I'm surprised we still have power. "Yeah the man's a hero. We are officially outta Hunter Helper" Dean replied holding up an empty bottle. I laughed. I coulda just flown to get some but he insisted he has spent "too much time with you idjits". Then I felt an angelic presence appear in the house. "Hello boys and Eden" Balthazar's british accent rang out. He scared the crap outta the boys with his sudden appearance. "You've all seen the godfather right?" He said racing around grabbing random objects. "Balthazar?" Dean asked wearily. He ignored dean and continued to grab things. "You know the end where Michael Corleone sends his men to kill all his men in one big, bloody swoop?" He said grabbing a bowl and pouring salt into the bowl. What the hell? "Hey!" Dean exclaimed. Balthazar continued to completely ignore dean and kept talking. "Dead sea brine. Good good good. You know Moe Greene gets it in the eye and Don Cuneo gets it in the revolving door?" "I SAID HEY!" Dean said louder. Obviously extremely annoyed with my little brother. "You did. Twice. Good for you... Lamb's blood." Balthazar responded walking over to Bobby's fridge. "Beer, Pizza. Blood of Lamb! YES! Blood of Lamb." He said grabbing the jar. "Balthazar? Why are you talking about the Godfather?" I asked almost scared of his answer. It was balthazar it couldn't be good. "Well darling sister. Because I'm in it- right now. tonight. And the role of Michael Corleone the archangel Raphael." My eyes widened. "What did you do?!?!?" Balthazar ignored me and searched for something. "nonononononononononono YES! Bone of a lesser saint. Your Mr. Singer keeps a lovely pantry." Balthazar said throwing ingredients into a bowl. "BALTHAZAR!" I said in my god voice and he stopped. "Sister. I need your help. Please I beg of you. Trust me. All I need is a little time to make things right. I know I can't make you do something you don't want to so please. Not as my God. As my sister. Help me." I hesitated for a second then nodded. He smiled and handed me a key. Then the lights started to flicker. "That's all the time we have. Uncle raffy sent his nastiest to handle me. I'm flattered actually. And down a lung at the moment but that's alright." I looked at the key in my hand. "What the hell do I do with this?" I asked confused. "Run with it.... see you soon." Then he slammed all three of us through the window behind us.

We crashed through the window but landed on a mattress. "CUT!" A man yelled. "Real good solid fall. Way to go." Some other guy said patting us on the shoulder. I tried my best to hide my shock and utter confusion but I mean seriously...WHAT THE HELL?!?!? What is happening. The first guy walked over to us. "Jensen, Jared, (y/n)! Outstanding! That was great!" This guy yells a lot. Another guy walked in front of us "Supernatural scene one echo take one. Tail slate. Marker."

"Eddie..." Dean said. "Yeah..." I respond. "Get us outta here." He said. I grabbed their shoulders and tried to fly away but I couldn't. My wings weren't working. "I can't" I respond letting them go. "What do you mean you can't? Just poof and we're gone!" Dean said freaked out. "What part of I. CAN'T. escapes your understanding? My wings aren't working" I whispered frustrated. "Should we be killing anybody?" Sam said uncomfortably. "I don't think so." I respond. "Run?" Dean asked. "Where?" I said. This was trippy. It looked like a tv set. How did we get here? More importantly why isn't my powers working. I AM NOT OKAY WITH THAT. "Moving on! Thats a wrap on Jensen, Jared, and (Y/N)" I was confused again. "Who the hell is-" Sam started but was cut off by a lady. Who grabbed me and sam and dragged us away to sit in two chairs. With a big camera pointed in our faces. "Trish Evian here with Jared Padalecki and (Y/N) Ackles . From the tv show Supernatural. So, Jared, (Y/N). It's season six. You have died both have gone to Hell and Eden became God. What's next for Sam and Eden? Oh and if you could include the question in your answer." The girl said. "What?" Me and Sam replied in sync.