Chapter 4- Lucky Charms and Liquor Shots

"Alright so this is the fridge that holds all the liquor which you aren't allowed to drink since you have to be 21 here" Liam tells me. What a party pooper.

"Neither can most of you all. I can handle it." I barge through them and grab a Corona, popping it open and taking a sip. Harry eyes me with a smirk on his face.

"I'm with you right there!" Copying me, he guzzles half the bottle.

"So what are we gonna do tonight?" Stretching out along their leather couch I look at them with a very bored look on my face.

"I thought you hated us, but now you wanna fuck us? Dirty, but I like the way you're thinking." Harry jokes causing everyone else to laugh and crowd around me. They tried to look all creepy but there is no way these five colorful idiots could ever be menacing.

"Perverts! Back away!" I curl into a ball. When I didn't hear anything I look up.

"AHHHHH!" Their faces were centimeters from mine. They bust out laughing again and back up while clutching their stomachs.

"Did you see her face? We were all," Niall widened his eyes the way he did a minute ago "And she was all 'AHHH SAVE ME! TOO MUCH SEXINESS'"

"We all know she was mainly talking about me though" Zayn announced wriggling his eyebrows while seductively staring at me.

"Yeah that's exactly how it happened..." I grumble sarcastically. Liam comes up next to me and puts his arms around my shoulders.

"Alright, aright. Sorry about that Christa." I smile at him. At least there was one sane person here.

"But that WAS funny!" He chuckles. Ok I'm done. Can someone just magically come and Take Me Home?

"Seriously? Well since I'm going to be Up All Night with you guys we might as well do something fun. Lets play a game."

"Something fun you say? EATING CONTEST! Hmm what could it be? Pizza? Cookies? Watermelon? Cris-"

"Shutup Niall no one wants to play some stupid eating contest you know it will go straight to our thighs!" Louis bounced into the room with an armful of about 3 liquors. I liked where this was heading.

"What's all this for? I am not getting drunk."

"Shut up Liam you have two kidneys you can't use that excuse anymore. Harry go get 6 shot glasses." Harry obliged and retrieved the glasses. We gathered around the island of the kitchen as Louis explained this 'game'. I noticed Harry inch over closer to me until we were touching. I glanced over at him and saw him smirk before returning his attention back to Louis.

"Okay this is how it works. We pop in a movie and call a word. Whenever the word is said we take a shot alright?" We nodded our heads in agreement. "Now since Christa here is out lovely guess she gets to choose the movie."

"Mean Girls!" I shout out. They all groan.

"Chick flick? Ugh" Liam pouted.

"I'll have you know Mean Girls is not a chick flick! It is the interesting story of a young girl who has to deal with coming to a new school and overcome the obstacles of the snobby sluts okay?" Zayn explained while as he walks over to me and puts his arms around my shoulder. We all stare at him in awe. "Well I mean that's what I heard you know? It's not like I have it on DVD at my house..." He scratches the back of his head while keeping the other around me. He was suh a bad liar.

"You like Mean Girls?! Wow Zayn I didn't expect that from you, I think I like you a little now." As a friend of course. I side bump him teasingly. I still felt Harry become tense beside me. What was that all about?