You work for us?

Keith pov

I held Lance close to me as he was soundly alseep. Krolia entered later in the morning as she took a quick shower and went to her bed. She looked at me and gave me a look. I know she's going to say something once Lance leaves. Right now though I don't want to think about anything. I just want to be home with Lance and my friends. I miss being normal and not having to worry about anything. Or any danger. I kissed the back of lance's neck as he stirs a bit. I'm worried he's going to follow me back. It's best he stays here with his family. Until we get to the bottom of this then we will be safe. I moved closer as sleep finally took over and it's been months since I could get any sleep.

The next morning I woke up with an empty bed. Lance left early as it seems. My hand moved up and down the side he was laying as I looked over to see the back of my mother as she was on her phone. "Hey wake up kit. We have to meet him soon." She said as she went towards the bathroom. I sat up as I looked at my discarded clothes on the floor. I noticed lance left his shirt and took mine. I smirked at the thought as I got ready myself. As we got dressed we headed opposite of where Lance lives. I hope he made it home alright.

"Keith..your partner." I looked at her as she looked forward. "Yeah?" She looks up and then at me. "He really cares about you. He is willing to help you but you push him away..why?" She asked. I don't blame her she hasn't been in my life and doesnt know anything about this stuff. "Lance is a very determined person. He's loyal and very understanding. I just can't risk his safety for me. I've died almost a few times way back if it wasnt for Lance. Of course he would lecture me about doing solo missions but I'm used to it. When we were selected for Voltron that's when we gotten better but I always shut him out for dangerous things..I just didnt realize I was pushing him away again like before." She nods as she sighs. "Your father was the same with me." I looked at her as she held a small smile.

"He was impressed with my skills and how well trained I was in my position. I found him weird and odd but after getting to know him I started to fall for him." I smiled softly as we continued walking. "After that we started dating secretly and we would sneak out and have fun. Thace would always cover me because we were close comrades. He did get upset with me because I was breaking so many rules. What could you expect from a twenty year old? I never had this much fun or freedom and to actually have it was something amazing." Her eyes lit up talking about dad. I wish things didnt happen and we could have been a family. "What happened next?" She smirks.

"Well there was one night we snuck out but I didn't expect to have a date with him. It was cute. We had it in abandoned house and he managed to clean parts of it. That night was the night he asked me to marry him. I said yes and after that you know what's happens." We chuckled a little as she smiles. "Then after a few weeks I started to feel ill. Every morning I would run towards the washroom and throw up. I was a little scared cause I was young but I wasnt alone. There was another girl who was scared too." Axcas mom. "Kimiko." "Yeah, axca mother right?" She nods. "Right. How did you know?" "Thace told me your name was that at first but I didnt buy it. Axca is the daughter of Thace but he doesn't know." She nods. "Yeah. She didnt want to tell him so she kept it to herself. I on the other hand told your father and he was excited. I was scared because we are young and still in the academy and had a few more years to go. So as we told our situation to the nurse she told her we would put on personal leave for 9 months. After that you and Axca were born. Kimiko passed away at childbirth so I had to take her in. That's why you thought you were twins when actually you were born a day before her."

I nodded and sigh. "Krolia?" She nods. "Why didnt you tell thace about his daughter?" She sighs and held her arm. "Thace was already upset with me. He didnt approve of your father and said he was bad for me. He was jealous because he didnt end up with me. Also he wasn't ready to take care of a child. He was young just like us but he was too self absorbed." I nodded. "Makes sense. Do you think he knows?" She nods. "He must know by now. It's been a long time. You're already 24 and she is as well. It's a long time." I nod as I recall back to Lance. "Axca is working for us." She looked at me and smirked. "I'm not surprised. You two make a good team." I nod as we kept walking. "How much until we reach the waypoint?" She checks her gadget as she hums. "About a mile. We're close. Be cautious kit."