Chapter Seven

He gasped at what I turned into, I really hope he's one of those rare Vampires the are really nice or something, I hope.

"Y-You're a-a were-cat!" He stuttered, looking oddly happy, "Ha! I knew that they're still around here!"

"What? Were-cat? I'm a-" Before I could do anything the fucktard grabbed a needle and shoved it in my arm and getting what ever it was in my body. I felt the world get blurry and see black dots arround my vision, he just drugged me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What did you do to her?!" I wake up, hearing a deep male voice, "Do you know how rare she is? She's a hybrid were-cat! They should be treated as a queen! Not some bag of shit!"

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't realize she was a hybrid!" That cat freak vampire said, "I'm sorry ki-"

I moaned in pain as I started feeling a pain in my back and my left leg. It felt like they were on fire. I rolled on my stomach and pressed my face in a soft, silky pillow. I felt someone rub their hands on my shoulder's.

"Shhh, it's alright," That deep voiced guy whispered in my ear, "I'm sorry you had to wake up like this, but Shane didn't know what you were, so he did the procedure for bringing in were-cats."

I brought my leg up and started to kick the air like a sane person would do. After like two or three kicks I finally kicked something and heard an 'gah'. I threw myself back on my back to see a tall, muscular, black haired, blue eyed, man. He was wearing a black V-shirt, and jeans.

"Damn! You may look harmless and weak, but your kicks could kill!" He puts his hands on his lower left stomach, wincing.

I move to the other end of the bed, what the hell does this bastard want with me? When I first start making noise he acts like he cares about me! He has to be on crack to do that!

"Hey! It's alright! I won't hurt you!" He crawls on the bed, bringing his hand to my face, before he even could touch me I slap his hand away from me.

"Don't tough me!" I hiss, "And why the fuck am I here!" I try scooting further away from him, but was trapped against the wall.

"I'm sorry," He stares at me, "But what we did was to kill off any rouges on my land, there are different procedures for every kind of creature, werewolves are attacked with silver weapons, vampires are forced to be outside in the day, were-cats are whipped, shape-shifters are used as training equipment, and humans are not to be touched unless they are slaves who gives us their blood." He stops and looks at me with sorrow in his eyes.

"What about hybrids? Do they get whatever they have in their blood?" I whispered, then I think about Bubbles, I haven't talked to her since I left Jack's house.

'Bubbles?' I slowly whisper in my head.

'I'm alright if your going to ask,' She says, sounding weak, ' What ever that asshole drugged us with must have drugged me too.'

"Hybrids are treated like kings or queens, hybrids are becoming rarer and rarer, that's why I yelled at Shane for whipping you." I zoned back into reality when he starting talking again, "So what's your name and what kind of hybrid are you?"

"I-I'm Amber, and I'm a shape-shifter were-cats hybrid," I growl.

"Oh wow, I've never seen a were-cat shape-shifter before!" He looks surprised.

"I told you my name, now tell me yours," I randomly say as I remembered that I don't know his name.

He looks confused for a second then remembers that he didn't tell me his name yet, "Oh! It's Tate, Tate Blood, King of vampires." He pretty much threw his hand at my face to shake it.

What the fuck's up with this guy? I always thought that Alphas and Kings would kill who ever entered their territory with out their permission. "So, uh, how the hell do I get out of here."

He laughed and sighs, "Ohh, once when you're here, you can never come out!"

"So I'll be here forever? Doing what?"

"You'll be finishing school, then when you're done with that you'll be able to help the other vampires in this castle that are too young to hunt by themselves."

"Well, I guess I'll be here till the day I die," I mummble to myself while thinking of some ways to get in contact with Jack.

"Oh no," He smirked, "You're my mate and you're going to become part vampire!"

Oh mother fucking of pussys, I have to be sleeping!