Chapter One

The bell goes off for the last period and I'm just going to do what I usually do after that bell rings, do my homework, hand it in, and go to my locker. When I was done handing in my homework I walked over to my locker, next to the school slut and whore, Stacie. She has blond hair that goes down to her shoulders and brown eyes. Today she was just wearing a short skirt and a shirt that said 'Beautiful' that ended above her bellybutton.

"Ooh! Just take a look at Amber! She looks like a slut!" She snarls in her high pitched voice and surrounded by her group of other werewolf sluts.

"Well then, take a good look at yourself," I reply, covering my ears "I don't surround my self with guys and cheat with 'em"

"What ever! At least I'm going to Jason's party next week and your not!" She hisses? I thought only cats did that.

"And like I care, you only say that because you think you will become more popular if you hang around them" I narrow my eyes at her.

"What ever," she growls, "Just stay away from my ma-boyfriend!"

I know she meant mate, but to werewolves I smell like a human. So, when she said that, I just pushed her away from my locker and put every thing away and left. No emotion at all, none.

My name is Amber, I have jet black hair that goes down to my butt, my left eye is a mint green while my right eye is ice blue, my eyes have the slits, like cats do, and I'm 5'8'' and a shapshifter werecat, my mother was a shapshifter and my father was a werecat.

My cats name is Bubbles, but trust me, shes not bubbly' to enemies and strangers, that is. Her coat is a tortoiseshell with a orange tabby look in it, she has the same eyes I do, but opposite sides.

When I was outside I sprinted towards the woods, the humans and werewolves think that I like in a cabin in the woods, but I live in a tree house that I found when I was six. My mother and father were killed when werewolves attacked us when we were camping, apparently we still smelled like like the family friend who was a rouge werewolf. They told me to be brave and find somewhere to hide, so I ran until I found the tree house I live in. The family friend , Jack, checks on me once a week and brings me food and sometimes brings me to come and shop with him for cloths and other things.

Now, back to the present. I don't have a backpack because I have an excellent memory. So when I made sure that no one was in sight, I shifted into my cat and ran to the tree house and climbed up the tree and just kept on climbing until I was at the top on the tree. I shifted back, with all my cloths still on me, and looked at the surroundings. Nothing more than oaktrees and even a few pines here and there.

When I was done enjoying my surroundings I jumped out of the tree and turned into a eagle and flew above the clouds, it never gets old looking at the world at the height I'm at. I started to glide down until I saw some people that looked like I knew them some how they were Jason, Jake, Damion, Andrea, and Stacie. Jason was wearing a black T-shirt that show all of his muscles and dark jeans. Jake was wearing a black sweater and shorts, Damion was wearing a orange shirt that said 'swag', Andrea was wearing a short skirt and a pink shirt, that burns my eyes, that ended at her bellybutton.

'Wow, it seems like they want to have some 'fun'' Bubbles meows in my head.

'Hey, long time no see,' I say 'Can you hear anything they're saying?'

'Nope'

'Stubbern'

I quickly fly down from the sky and get in my cabin and shift back to my human form and see if they are near my tree house, because I don't need any more lies saying that my family is poor.

I see them walking on a path I usually use to come home and I can hear them talking.

"I found a tree house that seems like it was recently abandoned by what I could tell, and I think that it used to belonged to Amber because I could smell a very stale sent of her." Jason said while talking to his friends.

"She probably thought that she should finally grow up!" Snarled Andrea.

'Uh-oh, well I could play as a bear and scare them off' I suggested to Bubbles.

'No, be a python!' She meowed excited.

I nodded and turned into the biggest python I could get, which was the size of my bed.

I slithered to the door a coiled up and pretended to be resting. I heard the creaking of the boards as they're being climbed on and footsteps as they get on the porch.

"Well, lets get in! I wanna see what it looks like!" Whined Stacie.

The door swings open and Stacie just walks in, not noticing me, until she steps on me. Ouch.

I hiss at her and she starts screaming so loud that she turned red. And I think she broke my eardrums. When the others came in here to see whats going on they started to scream like girls that they are. Sissys. But Jason was not screaming just looked surprised.

"Hey, its just a snake no need to be afraid." He try to calm them down.

He walked over to me and I hissed at him. He grabbed my neck and body and put me around his shoulders. How I hate this guy. I started to constrict him but because he is a werewolf he used his strength. I had to stop there because I needed them to think I was just a python, not a shapeshifter hybrid.

"See? It just wanted to have some friends." Jason said trying to act like a super hero that saved the day.

"Aah! Thank you so so so much! You saved me!" Stacie clung to him.

"I wonder if my parents will allow me to have a pet snake." He thought aloud.

Jeez, he treats me better as a snake than a human!

"Do you think that Amber put that snake here? Like she saw you here and put it here to guard it?" Asked Damion.

"Then I'd like to see her come and fight us herself! Coward!" Growled Jason.

I slither out of his hands and try to excape but he cought me again. Stupid idiot does not know what I'm going to do to him when I get the chance.