Chapter Two

Great now I'm probably going to be his pet now. How great is that!?(Note the sarcasm)

        I don't know how I'm going to get out.

        HELP!

"So," Says a nervous Stacie "What's its name going to be?"

"It smells like a female so a female name it needs," He taps his chin. Probably for ideas. I am definitely getting better treatment than in human form, and I'm not liking it one bit.

"Minika?" Asks Jake.

"That's a great name!" Jason barks. Yeah, that's what he did. Barks.

"So what should we do now?" Andrea asks.

"We should go home, where ever there's a large 'n healthy snake, means that there'll be rodents and other large bugs" Jason looks down on my snake body. Damn, his touch bother me.

        He carefully got down the tree house and walked to a black mustang with a dark purple stripe that goes from the hood to the back. God, I have to go in his car? What a wonderful day I'm having!

        Everyone followed him like the idiots they are. Grrrrr I hate the so much!

"So, we could just go to my pack house and I'll ask my parents if I could keep her." Jason says while getting in his car. I'm trying my best to get away from him but it's no use.

Jason's POV

        This snake really wanting to get away, probably because Stacie stepped on her.

        I wait till everyone gets inside then I start up the engine.

"Baby, where will we stay tonight," Stacie says while trying to cuddle up to me "Will we stay at your house?"

"Sure," I say while driving backwards to get out of the forest.

Amber's POV. Jasons Pack House.

        I wait until he takes me into his room and lets me go so I can escape.

'Hey, dummy, you know you could just bite or constrict him' Bubbles hisses at me.

'Yeah, I wanna do it!' I say excitedly.

        I coil myself around his neck and torso to make it look like I was climbing up him and then I opened my mouth as wide as I could and started to swallow his head.

        I could hear the others screaming their asses off and Jason just looking confused.

"Don't worry, she's just hungry," He pulls me off of his head "I've got some deer for her to eat."

        He puts me down on his bed and leaves while his friends run after him, clearly afraid of me.

'This is our time to leave! shift back to your human form and run off!" Hisses Bubbles

        I do as she says and I open the window and jump out and before I could hit the ground I truned to a grey hawk and fly back up into the sky.

'Do you know the way to the tree house,' I ask Bubbles

'Nope,' She says popping the 'p'

'Well, then we're going to have to sleep on the ground or a tree,' I say 'Oh, what a wonderful day!'

Jasons POV. Pack House

        Jake, Damion, Andrea, Stacie, and I walk back to my room to find that Minika not on the bed.

"Where's Minika?" I ask.

"Ahh! It could be anywhere! It's going to eat me up when I go to sleep! I just know it!" Screams Stacie.

"Don't fret, you can stay in my room tonight if you want to," I try to calm her down.

"Ohh, Thank you!" Stacie jumps up and hugs me, her butt clearly visible with the short skirt she's wearing.

"Uh, okay," I put her down.

Ambers. POV Tree House

'That was close,' Yawned Bubbles.

'Agree,' I jump on my bed back first.

        Okay, so far I could tell that Jason wanted nothing with me and I nothing with him. I hate him and can't wait till he dies.

        I curl up in my blankets and try getting warm. When I was done with that I let my mind wonder, previewing what happened today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Hey! Jackass! Wake the hell up!" Bubbles hissed at me, screaming in my head.

'What!' I snap.

'You have school today, and it's Jasons birthday too. I wonder who he'll get! Probably that slut, Stacie!' Bubbles kept on going.

        I get out of my bed and quickly took a show then put my cloths on, a black T-shirt and a grey camo cargo pants and boots. I'm still tired, and my stupid cat woke me up.

'Thanks Bubbles for waking me up!' I yawn.

'No prob,'

        I got out of my tree house and shifted into Bubbles cat and take off in the direction of the school. When the school came into view I shifted back into my human, fully clothed. I walked into the building not  caring that there was ten minutes till the doors open, and went to my locker to get what I need and went to my adviser class and went to my seat and plopped my head on my desk to take a small nap.

        I heard the bell ring and five seconds later the hallways sounded like a bunch of horses were running. Can't wait till I can go home. The slut pack walked in and went to their seats, still talking like a robin claiming his territory. I decided to overhear what they were saying.

"So, you slept with Jason! Again! Wow, you are amazing!" One of them with blond hair, a really short skirt, a tube top said with her high pitched voice.

"It was easy! And we went five rounds!" Stacie said smiling. Wow, disgusting.

        Who would talk about that and say it to your friends, just, wow. That's low. Very low.

"I bet you that Amber hasn't even done anyone yet!" Stacie laughed and the others joined in. By now more than half of the class was here and everyone started to giggle.

"Well, at least I don't do everyone I see and cheat on my boyfriend!" I snarl back at her.

        When I made that comeback everyone started to say 'Oooh' and 'Burn'. The teacher came in and told us to go to our seats and quiet down so we could get ready for the announcements. When he was done the students went to their friends and chated, while I stayed in my seat, reading a book.

        The bell rang and I got out of my seat to go to my first class, but was stopped half way there because I got punched by someone. Weird, I felt sparks. I hit the floor with a 'Thud' and everyone started to laugh at me. When I looked up to see who the puncher was, I was pissed off, It was Jason. I was only pissed off was because he's be my mate.

        He stood there looking at his fist, clearly felt the sparks. He looks very surprised for a second, looking at his fist then to me. I got back up and and punched him on the nose and he fell. I ignorred the sparks and went to my first class, Science. I had it with the slut, Stacie, and Jason. And Half of the slut pack and the rest where some other humans and werewolves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        The day went bye like a breeze, I did my best to ignorre Jason. I'm at my locker putting away my belongings and I felt someone is watching me, I felt shivers. Proving that it's Jason. My mate.