Chapter Fourteen

What the fuck am I going to do now!? I ask myself while peeling my clothes off. Why the hell did I leave!? I turned on the shower. Why the fuck did I have to go in the cabin!? I tested the water to see if it was the perfect temperature. Why the hell did I show him that I was a fucking shapeshifter!? I stepped in the shower. Why the hell am I hanging around that fucking blood sucking leach anyways! I squart the shampoo on my hand and started to massage my head with my hands. I wonder how Jack is doing, I should check up on him when I come back to that shit hole. I turn around so I could wash the shampoo off of my head. I wonder how Jason is with his new mate. I grab the Dove body wash, it says raspberry, so now I'll smell like raspberry now. I look around the shower to see if there is a washcloth or anything like that, I saw nothing, I opened the curtain a little to see if there are any out in that bathroom. Sweet! I see one, at the other side of the room. "Fuck!" I whisper. I step out of the shower and start walking like an old lady and snatched the washcloth and walked back into the shower, I squirted the Dove body wash on the washcloth and rubbed the side togeathr so it was all bubbly. I washed myself and made sure to shave.

You know what? Because of all of these thoughts, in the shower, I'm going back to the hell hole I grew up in, I wonder how they'll act when they see me with a vampire. I don't know, they'll probably hate me some more and kill me, or will the chicks drool all over him and hate me because they'll think I'm dating him? Either way, I'm sure that I'll still be hated.

'I don't like it when you have these kind of thoughts,' Bubbles whispered, 'To be honest, I'm not sure if we should just stay here, go back to that shity ass mother fuckin' place, or if we should just find another pack to hang around with.'

'Well, could we just pass through and see Jack? I want to make sure he's still alive.' I asked Bubbles.

'We could try, but I'm not sure if Jason will realize that your back on his territory. His wolf will sense that you close to the border of the pack and tell him that we're there.' Bubbles tells me softly.

'But isnt-'

'Yes, even if you were both mated he would still know that. Even if you are mated to someone who's not you mate, the connection is still quite there,' She informs me, 'The only time when you can make the bond weaker or completely break it is to go to a witch, though it'll be a mirical if we could find one, they think that all hybrids have 'Dirty Blood'.'

'Well, we could ask Shane knows any, he's like twenty times our age, he'll most likely know atleast one.' I tell bubbles.

'Okay, we can try," Bubbles told me as I turned off the water and walked out of the bathtub. I dryed myself, then remembered that I had no other clothes. Fuck. I covered myself with the towle and slowly opened the door.

"Eh, um, Shane?" I asked loudly, "Are you there?"

"Yeah," He replies, "Is there anything you need?"

I paused for a moment, would he laugh at me because I have no extra cloths? "Um, I have no other cloths then the ripped up shit that's in here, could you just hand me my bags? They're at the end of the bed I slept in last night."

I head one of the beds move, like someone is getting off of it, and then the carpet making shuffling sounds. A few second later, Shane came back with my bags in his hands, "Here you go," He says as he hands me over my new and un-used clothes. I close the door and quickly put on my new clothes, basketball shorts, a Walking Dead shirt, and my new tennis shoes. I threw them on and walked out of the bathroom, I looked over to the beds and saw that Shane was sitting on his bed watching Law & Order. I walked over to him and threw myself on my bed.

"So, now instead of smelling like Vampire blood and mud and look like a homeless person," Shane chuckles, "You now smell like raspberries and look like a middleclass citizen!"

"Just so you know, I am homeless, I've been living most of my life in a treehouse," I stated coldly, now pissed off the he said I looked like a homeless person.

"Oh! I-I-I'm sorry!" Shane gasped, "I didn't know that!"

"Just shut it," I snarled lowly, "I don't want to have a pity party anytime soon."

"Oh, wow," He stutters, "S-sorry!"

"The fuck did I just say!?" I snarled. Can't he leave me the fuck alone!?

I sighed, "I'm going out for a walk, don't follow me." I hopped off the bed and walked to the door, opening it and then slamming it, why are people always getting on my nerve? I take the elevator down and smelt the bleach of the fake blonde. Why do I always get more trouble after I try and he out of one? I don't understand. Maybe it's because of the karma that's coming to bite me on the ass

Walking out of the elevator, I catch another sent, an Alphas sent, and five others too. Fuck, I should have stayed in the room. Looking around the loby, I see the six wolves, all men, all tall, all look like they're ready to hunt something down, and all screaming POWER. They're all by the entrance and look like they're in a conversation with the fake blonde. She looks over one of the men's shoulders and points over to me, and I give her a glare, why is she pointing at me? The men look in the direction she's pointing at and give me death glare, if looks could kill, I'd be six feet under right now. The men are now walking towards me in slow, long strides. I feel intimidated right now, and I do not like it.

One of them, with short black hair, and dark green eyes, about 6'4", and is wearing ripped jeans and a tight T-shirt that shows off his six-pack, is leading them, and I just noticed that he's the Alpha, he looks young, probably in his late twenties, "Hello, miss, do you know why I'm here?" He asks me in a low voice, for some reason I find that attractive.

"Uh, so you can take me away into your prison cells and lock me up there for the rest of my life, because I brought a Vampire with me to vacation!" I smile sarcasticly. Jeez, never take a Vampire with you anywhere unless it in his territory.

"No," He smirks, god that looks sexy, "I'm here because you're an Alphas' run away mate!"