Chapter Sixteen

I wake up in a forest, with tall trees, and few bushes scattered here and there, it looked so peaceful here, I want to stay here forever. I look around more carefully, seeing that I was laying on my back, with a cat on my chest, Bubbles, what's she doing here with me? I see that it must be either dawn or dusk, because the shadows are long. I feel movement on my chest, telling me that Bubbles is waking up. She looks around, eyeing everything, her eyes suddenly grow wide.

"Wh-What is-is this place!?" She asks, with her ears perked.

"I-I don't know," I say, making her head snap to my face, "I think we should look around and see where we are, I hope the Alphas didn't ditch us in a forest."

"W-What! Why would they do that!" She stuttered.

"They're Alphas, and they're males," I say, "Males aren't that smart, and Alphas have their heads stuck in their asses!"

"Now, now, that's no way to talk about an Alpha." A feminine voice said, right next to my left ear, I looked to my left, and screamed, there was a woman in a blue-black dress, that looked like it was made in the fourteen-hundreds, dark brown hair, and baby blue eyes.

"Who the fuck are you!?" I screached, "And how the fuck did I not hear you walking over to me!" I stood up, holding Bubbles at my chest, the woman looked like she was 5'5" and rather skinny.

"Watch your language young lady!" She scolded, with a small smile on her face, "I'm the Moon Goddess, I can do what what I want, when I want, and I'm here to tell you your future!"