chapter 1

I never was a typical hero, I never wanted to be,but I became one at least in the public's eyes. My name is zero, Number zero and I was a member of the umbrella academy.

On the 12th hour of the first day of October 1989,43 women around the world gave birth. This was unusual only in the fact that none of these women had been pregnant when the day first began

Sir Reginald Hargreaves,eccentric billionaire and adventurer, resolved to loacate and adopt as many children as possible.

He got 8

I was given the number zero because our father never could decide what to do with me. I never fit into the natural order of his plan. I was the only one who he saw as his daughter. I'm not sure whether it was a good thing or a bad thing but that was the way it was, and the others hated me for it especially number one 'luther'. I dont know why but this meant that that I was an outcast with my siblings. My favourite thing to do became sitting with my father in his office reading whilst he made notes in his red notebook that he always carried around with him everywhere he went (I never knew what he wrote in it). My father was my everything I never left him and he never left me. When i was sick he would sit by my bedside, day and night till I got better. He would hold me when when I'd cry and tuck me in at night. I loved home with my very being.

My powers were always strange, they were never very contrable but my father helped me and kept me in check  my powers were very emotionally driven. I was an elemental, my favourite element was always water and air. But their was a dark side but he made sure that never had to define who I was.he took care of me and we were our own little family.

But then he died, and I. Lost. Everything. And that dark side of me woke up and has been clawing to get out ever since, and I dont know how much longer I will last.

I do not own the umbrella acadamy only zero all credit to everything else goes to the creator of the umbrella academy.